A little adventure game that can be played using sound only.
Plays best with headphones.
Young radio reporter Patricia has just started her first job at a radio station. But immediately strange things begin to happen. Where is Richard, her friend and colleague who got her the job? He's been missing for three days. And who is tampering with Patricia's recordings?
Solve mysteries and puzzles, explore environments and talk to characters. A short adventure game in classic point-and-click style with a small twist:
The game can be played by using sound only!
This is a work of fiction. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a wonderful game to play with a lot of great story arc and development in a short period of time. Also, I like finding some of the cool little Easter eggs like what Stephanie is talking about in the newsroom when they are live on air and think that things like that could be expanded on to further development and maybe even some character backstory. I just wish a little more character development could be done, especially with what stories Richard was doing in terms of flattering the audience. I understand that money was paid to keep him quiet on those stories, and I wonder what the real stories were behind the ones that he reported on. Also, I feel like a prequel or a sequel could be done to this game since some of the characters may not stay quiet for long as at least one character states during the game. Overall, good work, and keep it up.
Short Linear Story
First the pros - The story was okay, and I wanted to find out what happened next, so it kept me interested. The voice acting was also of decent quality, and it doesn’t look half bad. The fact that you can play the game without looking at the screen is a decent concept, but wasn’t something I wanted to do or even remotely interested in.
Now for the cons - This is extremely short! I finished it in one play through, in a little over an hour. And the worst part was that it was very linear. And as other reviews state, you can’t skip through dialogue in case you click on something you’ve already chose, which is frustrating.
Overall - It left me disappointed at the end (not so much the story itself, but the fact that it was over very quickly) and it left me wanting a whole lot more. If you want a short linear interactive story, then you might enjoy this, but for me it left a lot to be desired. Although the game has great reviews (which is why I downloaded it), I would not recommend it to anybody, unless it was to a blind person; since you can play through the game without ever looking at the screen.
Best audio game I’ve ever played!
This game was an incredible experience. It had very immersive sound design and great interactions. I would gladly rate this game 5 stars and pay for another. I’d highly recommend a game like this for anyone, not just blind/visually impaired people. Some things I loved about this game were,
1. No micro transactions!!! They could have easily made me buy each chapter individually for like $0.99 a pop, but they didn’t! This game is completely free with no ads or annoying pop ups telling you to come give a good rating.
2. No double tapping. In so many audio games I feel like I’m constantly double tapping on items or dialogue options, but in this game I didn’t have to double tap once.
3. It’s a very unique and fleshed out story. I think this is the best story of an audio game ever.
4. It is like a point and click. My favorite type of game I like to watch people play are point and clicks. And now I finally got to play one for myself.
If your still not convinced just go pick the game up and play the first chapter. I guaranty you’ll become invested in the story and game play. I’d love to see these devs come back and make another game.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hogskolan i Skovde
- 332.8 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © University of Skövde
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.