The Snowboarder’s Journal is snowboarding’s true voice. Featuring interviews and adventures with top riders and underground legends who define snowboard culture and explore the planet’s mountainscapes, The Snowboarder's Journal includes breathtaking image galleries, video and words from the best writers, photographers and artists in the snowboard world.
Purchase a single issue for $9.99
Or subscribe to four issues per year: $29.99.
Subscriptions start with the current issue. Purchase through iTunes and subscriptions will be charged to your account upon purchase. Subscriptions renew automatically at the original price unless auto-renew is turned off in your Account Settings at least 24 hours prior to expiration. No cancellations allowed during a subscription period.
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
Ratings and Reviews
No retina support
I have been waiting a long time for this magazine to come to the iPad. Layout looks pretty good and similar to publications that use one of the more popular Magazine viewers like National Geographic and Vanity Fair. I only give it three stars right now because it lacks retina support which is a shame because it would look beautiful
- Funny Feelings LLC.
- 116.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2016 Funny Feelings LLC
- In-App Purchases
- frequency The Snowboarder's Journal, 9.3 $9.99
- frequency The Snowboarder's Journal $29.99
- frequency The Snowboarder's Journal, 9.4 $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.