Fresh Cards - Flashcards 4+
Memory booster and study tool
- Offers In-App Purchases
Memorize hundreds of facts and ace the exam!
Overwhelmed with too much to study? Have an exam in a few days that you need to cram for? Fresh Cards can help. Create flashcards and let the app guide you to study the right cards at the right time.
Fresh Cards grades and sorts your knowledge so that you're always studying cards that need a refresher.
Designed with usability in mind, download Fresh Cards today to find out why users absolutely love it.
** No subscriptions. One-time payment to upgrade to Pro version available.**
- Create cards using text, image and audio. Choose custom fonts for each deck.
- Display math equations beautifully using MathJax.
- Text to speech. Cards can be read in your target language. (Requires voice supported by OS.)
- Slideshow mode to view your cards in a hands-free playback.
- Style text using Markdown or HTML.
- Sync to iCloud.
- Multiple review modes (spaced repetition, least-recently reviewed, difficulty). Use tags and filters to customize what you want to review.
- Friendly lesson interface makes it easy to review a little or a lot. Reviews are broken down into bite-sized chunks so you can quickly review a little if you don't have time. If you have a lot of time, keep going. The app makes it easy.
- Hide answers using a simple cloze deletion syntax [like this].
- Extensive stats to keep on you track! Keep track of daily streaks, total time studied, and view a detailed daily heat map.
- Import and export cards and decks easily using multiple file formats, including text and csv. (Anki deck import also supported!) Share cards with friends and classmates.
- Fixed sync bug: There was a bug where files would get stuck in "pending download" state. Apologies for this one as it really broke sync.
- Fixed bug where mode selection preference was not saved to device. (If you switched to Cram mode and quit the app, for instance, the next time you launched, it would go back to Scheduled mode.)
- Changed where mode filter preferences are stored. They are now stored on each device separately and not synced. This is to avoid unnecessary syncs.
Ratings and Reviews
Simple and well worth it
If you feel that an app like Anki is too complicated or wastes time with its complexity but you don’t want to pay a subscription then this is the app for you. It is by far the best non-subscription flashcard app I’ve found.
I purchased the full version of the app ($15 USD) a couple months ago.
The only two cons I can think of are that it has a couple less features than some other flashcard apps and that its layout is not the most intuitive with different locations for where deck vs card settings are stored.
However, it has many amazing features that make it 100% worthwhile even if it is behind on a few minor features. It has an uncluttered layout, appealing aesthetics, a unique and useful combination of tags plus “what you see is what you review”, and different modes for reviewing cards and marking them as complete. Some of the missing features are on the roadmap and likely to come soon.
The developer has great response time to my questions or feedback and has been friendly in his responses. All of which are bonus points to an already great app.
This is such a great app. Really simple to use while still being very powerful. Highly recommended.
Excellent app. Very simple to use, but does everything you probably want it to. Highly recommended.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Allen Ussher
- 16.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.7 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.7 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.7 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2022 Allen Ussher
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade $19.99
- Pro Upgrade Discounted $9.99
- Large tip $9.99
- Medium tip $4.99
- Small tip $2.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.