Fresh KDS is a beautifully simple kitchen display system that integrates with multiple POS systems.
• Eliminate order ticket printers, or use in conjunction for added flexibility.
• Use detailed analytics to improve ticket times and order consistency.
• Display orders on up to 10 screens - great for kitchens of any size!
How it works:
1. Open the app on iPad and wirelessly connect to your POS.
2. Orders appear on the screen as the sale is completed..
3. Orders change color from green to red based on time.
4. Simply tap an order and *poof* it’s gone.
Fresh KDS is used by thousands of customers and is #1 in customer satisfaction.
- Amazing customer support
- Affordable for restaurants of all sizes
- Seamless integration with Square, Clover, Talech, and UNION
- Multiple view modes
- Clear tickets from multiple screens simultaneously
- Setup is easy and takes only minutes
- Incredibly intuitive to use
- Eliminate paper tickets and reduce waste
- UI updates to login screen
- Additional error logging
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
(Was) Great until there was a problem. In the middle of a rush when you need assistance, there is no immediate customer service. Send an email and get a response the next day or so. Catastrophic to my kitchen and staff scrambling to figure out orders that were lost. And, when this thing isn’t communicating with the register there is no warning until a customer comes looking for their order. Horrible. In addition KDS did an “ update” which discontinued the old bold font. Now its difficult to read the screen, we’ve made multiple mistakes as a result. Oh and this update, doubled their monthly subscription price. Just poor business practices all the way around. Currently seeking another system ASAP
Good for a bit, terrible after update
I see they removed my previous review of the 3 stars I gave so now they lose a star.
In the beginning it worked great, until it didn’t. The app crashed every 30 mins and I sent an email and they said it was overloaded.
Probably lost about 15+ tickets. Given, this app is the only thing on my WiFi. We don’t connect to the WiFi nor do our employees.
I gave the benefit of the doubt and thought, maybe we are just super busy and bad WiFi. I upgraded my WiFi, and then the next day on a slower Sunday evening, app is still crashing with tickets being missing. How troubling when you aren’t even busy and food is getting out in 30 mins or more. I was embarrassed as a business owner trying to explain the system crashed AGAIN. Customers even notice how often it crashes. If the app didn’t crash so bad, everyone would love it.
Good when it works
This is what you need to know,
1- amazing when it works
2- back end design, settings, speed it’s horrible, makes you feel like one of those cheap apps, for me that doesn’t effect me very much as I care about functionality
3- customer support is horrible, when you need them in the middle of a rush and your system is down they respond two days later !
4- a lot of improvements needed and every software listens to customers and update, they don’t, simple things like save password that every single software on earth has it, they don’t and whenever you’re trying to fix their daily issue by logging outa d logging it then you have to manually enter your
password. When you have a big rush and trying to reset 3 iPads it’s a lot, also this means your have to give all your employees those passwords .
5-screen communication disconnects out of no where and for no reason so expect this happens almost every other day.
6- contact customer support for non urgent stuff and they will do nothing about it.
One star for its amazing use when it’s working
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Bodnar Group Consulting LLC
- 107.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Fresh Technology
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.