Compare Colorado's best resorts and be prepared for an epic day on the slopes with Fresh Snow.
Free features include:
• Snow reports help you find the deepest powder based on real-time.
• Compare resorts to find the best conditions for your trip.
• 7 day forecast at each resort so you can plan ahead.
• 7 day history to see recent snowfall
• Want to see the weather without opening the app? Check out the Today Widget.
Real Time Alerts
•Powder alerts with push notifications so you always know when the next big snow storm is coming.
• Record ski runs to track your your day on the mountain effortlessly.
• Review your best days on your personalized profile.
We also offer a yearly auto-renewing subscription for that provides you with even more great features! Paid features include:
• Add your real life season pass to find the best days to use your pass.
• Get hourly weather updates to plan your day.
Detailed Ski Runs
• Full reports for each ski run for deeper insights.
Additional facts about auto-renewing subscriptions:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Get first tracks.
Small improvements to the UI for iOS 14 and the 20/21 season.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Almost...perfect..just one thing.
This app is perfect, totally would have given it 5 stars. The only issue I have is with device support/compatibility. It might also be an issue on my part, but a good amount of people still have devices on iOS 10 and that is what my phone runs on. Now my iPad runs in iOS 13, so that was how I was able to review this app.
Keep up the great work!
Very expensive. Only gives info you can get for free
This is a limited scope review, because I did not pay the huge price, so maybe, if I did, some miracle would occur and it'd be worthwhile. If I had, and still was this unimpressed, I'd give it two stars, but it doesn't seem fair to knock their average down that far without a real try
I found on several websites all the weather and snow info this app seems to offer. For free.
Other than that, it doesn't know anything about the individual area. Telling you what vert must be pretty useless (if you can make it work; I started it, but nothing got recorded).
In my brief experience, this app gives unreliable information. For instance, I received an alert this morning that indicated Wolf Creek had received 69” in the past 24 hours so I went on the internet to check the snow report on Wolf Creek’s own website.......it indicated that not only had they not received 69” over the past 24 hours but they also were not reporting any new snow fall over the past 7 days ! Similarly, according to the app, Steamboat has been getting snow every day but again, when I check the report on Steamboat’s website, the information simply doesn’t align. I don’t use the tracker so can’t comment on that.
Developer Response ,
Sorry you had this issue. We had a one time problem that sprang up with Wolf Creek today that we have fixed it.
The steamboat information looks to coincide with their site.
Again I apologize and hope you’ll try our app out on a different day. We pride ourselves on having very accurate information and you shouldn’t have any issues going forward.
- Avalanche Apps LLC
- 184.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Avalanche Apps
- In-App Purchases
- All Access Season Pass $9.99
- All Access Season Pass $19.99
- All Access Season Pass $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.