Freshservice is a refreshingly easy-to-use, simple-to-configure, ITIL-aligned IT Service Management solution in the cloud. The Freshservice mobile app has been designed to be productivity-centric, providing everything an IT agent could need on the go. The app also includes core ITIL modules such as incident management, asset management, user management, service catalog, task management and others.
The Freshservice app is revolutionizing the mobile service desk industry. Try it and let us know what you think!
Key features of Freshservice mobile app
1) Push notifications to stay on top of things.
2) Create or respond to a ticket, assign it to agents, change its priority and due date, mark it as spam or delete it.
3) Prioritize and stay on top of important tickets with 9+ default views and unlimited custom views.
4) Insert canned responses when needed and attach files as necessary.
5) Add private notes that only other agents can see, forward tickets, or just stay in the loop as a ‘watcher’.
6) Search your list of users or for the right solution in your knowledge base.
7) Get a quick overview of your help desk.
8) Requesters can access the service catalog and even place and track service requests.
9) Update asset details and add new assets to the CMDB using the barcode/QR code scanner.
10) Agents can log in easily using Active Directory SSO or SAML.
11) Share tickets via common IM apps.
12) Reduce undue workload by merging similar tickets.
What our customers say about the app
“Freshservice’s mobile app is just fantastic as you can always be connected. If someone is working from home, it is easy to tag or reach out to them. Also, the person working from home can easily respond.”
Joshua Lyon, ICT Manager
Donvale Christian College
“The Freshservice mobile app has saved us a lot of time. The team uses it to scan assets on the go and handle tickets from the palm of their hand. We’re also very happy with the design.”
Tony Casey, Manager of IT
“The mobile app is very intuitive and handy, with push notifications letting agents know about ticket activity and new responses even when they are away from their desks.”
Ben Laxton, Service Delivery Manager
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Perfect Balance of Content and Intuitive UI
Out of the box, this little gem of an app does brilliantly what many other ITSM apps struggle to do. It gives your IT teammates quick and intuitive access to what they need to have to service customers without including the things that would rarely be used and cause an app to seem cluttered, confusing or not user friendly. My hats off to the team that thought through the features and is making this one of my favorite work apps!
I love this app and the whole Freshservice product. Having my email and ticketing System in one for our help desk is amazing. If I’m away from my desk I can just check the app instead of worrying how our mailbox is before I get to my desk.
The app also has full functionality so I can reply, comment and close tickets with ease!
Ok for quick updating of tickets
It ok for quick updating of tickets but when you have tickets with more than two lines in a particular update and you then click on each update you see that message and every other message in each update. Just from how people hit reply and the previous emails are below. In the desktop app the previous email is hidden in each update unless you click the 3 vertical dots to expand again.
This all just makes each update more annoying to read and when trying to understand a long ticket take a lot of scrolling.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FRESHWORKS TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
- 161.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Freshworks Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.