Freshservice is a refreshingly easy-to-use, simple-to-configure, ITIL-aligned IT Service Management solution in the cloud. The Freshservice mobile app has been designed to be productivity-centric, providing everything an IT agent could need on the go. The app also includes core ITIL modules such as incident management, asset management, user management, service catalog, task management and others.
The Freshservice app is revolutionizing the mobile service desk industry. Try it and let us know what you think!
Key features of Freshservice mobile app
1) Push notifications to stay on top of things.
2) Create or respond to a ticket, assign it to agents, change its priority and due date, mark it as spam or delete it.
3) Prioritize and stay on top of important tickets with 9+ default views and unlimited custom views.
4) Insert canned responses when needed and attach files as necessary.
5) Add private notes that only other agents can see, forward tickets, or just stay in the loop as a ‘watcher’.
6) Search your list of users or for the right solution in your knowledge base.
7) Get a quick overview of your help desk.
8) Requesters can access the service catalog and even place and track service requests.
9) Update asset details and add new assets to the CMDB using the barcode/QR code scanner.
10) Agents can log in easily using Active Directory SSO or SAML.
11) Share tickets via common IM apps.
12) Reduce undue workload by merging similar tickets.
What our customers say about the app
“Freshservice’s mobile app is just fantastic as you can always be connected. If someone is working from home, it is easy to tag or reach out to them. Also, the person working from home can easily respond.”
Joshua Lyon, ICT Manager
Donvale Christian College
“The Freshservice mobile app has saved us a lot of time. The team uses it to scan assets on the go and handle tickets from the palm of their hand. We’re also very happy with the design.”
Tony Casey, Manager of IT
“The mobile app is very intuitive and handy, with push notifications letting agents know about ticket activity and new responses even when they are away from their desks.”
Ben Laxton, Service Delivery Manager
Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I am receiving a badge icon for a lot more tickets than I am assigned. (I have global view.) Opening the app clears it but they come right back any time a new ticket is created, or a response/note is added to an existing ticket that I am assigned.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for reaching out to us. You receive notification for which you are subscribed, that can be configured in Settings page. Badge count is based on the number of notification that you receive which are unread. Mostly the enhancement feature of Notification would solve the badge count clear issue. We ensure that, it will be rolled out at the earliest.
Ok for quick updating of tickets
It ok for quick updating of tickets but when you have tickets with more than two lines in a particular update and you then click on each update you see that message and every other message in each update. Just from how people hit reply and the previous emails are below. In the desktop app the previous email is hidden in each update unless you click the 3 vertical dots to expand again.
This all just makes each update more annoying to read and when trying to understand a long ticket take a lot of scrolling.
New Update, New Problems
Ever since I updated the app this past weekend, the app has not been stable. When I scroll through my tickets, sometimes the app will scroll on its own and I have to close out completely to fix.
Also, the option to clear notifications is missing. I constantly have 1,966 notifications that I can’t clear and it shows on my home screen.
As a manager for a Level 1 Helpdesk, it would be nice to be able to switch my ticket view and see what tickets are assigned to which agent with creating a new search view. To do that, I have to go to my desktop.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the feedback. We are very sorry to hear about the issues.
Ticket list scroll issue - Could you please share the video at "email@example.com"
Notification - We would enhance the notification in the upcoming release.
Ticket list view - Custom views created from desktop would be seen in mobile as well.
- FRESHDESK TECHNOLOGIES PRIVATE LIMITED
- 75.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Polish, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Freshworks Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.