Annoyed of writing or typing each product to the shopping list? Take a photo and see at store what you really need. You can also type it in if you want.
Take photos of your fridge, pantry and other places with the cam of your iPhone - just a few clicks before leaving your home. The photos are stored within the app and don't garbage your photo stream.
Of course you can add products in the old-school way by typing them into your shopping list - just as in every usual shopping list app.
At the supermarket.
See the content of your fridge, the products on your shopping list and buy exactly what you need - neither less nor more.
Share fridge photos and the shopping lists with your family or coworkers - each space like home or office can be shared with certain people.
Image recognition for first products
Some of products in your fridge can be identified by artificial intelligence - we are working on cool features based on it and more products to be recognized, which will help you in the future.
We will add new functions on the future - your feedback is welcome!
Next features are:
- Recipes suggested based on products you have
- Best before dates
- Moving products from inventory to shopping lis and back to inventory
- Configurable reminder to take photos before leaving home
- More product information like brand, amount and characteristics
- Barcode scanner for quick adding of products
… and many more
In this update:
- camera configuration working again without interruption
- small bug fixes
- some iOS 13 and iPadOS 13 adaptations
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.