We believe in friends, not followers. We want to help friends learn to get to know each other better and have fun while doing it!
True friendship is about depth and conversation. And it's so much better than just having followers!
FriendO is the new social app that allows you to answer fun questions about yourself, send them to your friends, and see how well they know you! See if Johnny really knows what you like to eat, or if Becca really knows your favorite sports team. Then, once they’ve shown their friendship, you get to show yours!
Only real friends will move up each others’ FriendO ranking board! The more questions you answer correctly about each other, the better FriendOs you become! Make sure you’re on top of your friends’ boards, and vice-versa.
FriendO has thousands of fun questions in all categories.
Get started making FriendOs today!
Improvements and bugfixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Fun way to reconnect and forge stronger bonds
I really enjoy this game! It is so fun to find out how much you really know about the people in your life, and how well they actually know you. This game brings up a lot of different topics that don’t normally come up during conversation; Summer serious topics of summer just off-the-wall and fun.
There are two things I wish the developers will add to this game:
1. Please make it possible to delete games with people, rather than only being able to block them. Sometimes people stop playing, or delete the app without getting rid of their user profile, and then the game just sots there indefinitely.
2. Please make it possible to block a user even if you aren’t playing a game with them. There may be some users who use this game who other players would prefer not to see or interact with. Being able to prevent contact and protect yourself or others is really important.
Fun idea, horrible UI.
This game is really fun and interesting to play with friends especially close ones to see how much you truly know each other! some questions are on the more uninteresting side, but they’re rare and far between. The only problem i have with this app is the HORRENDOUS UI. constantly works against the user to make every turn and use pure agony. the chat feature is so horrendous i’ve resorted to just texting them instead, which is confusing for both of us. Notifications often pop up for this app when i have no new messages or plays and until i send a message to each of my friends regardless of whether or not there were any new messages, the little red 1 or 2 will stay in the corner, which to most is not a problem, but that bothers me in the extreme. Overall this app can be wonderful if it wantes you to use it.
Just this evening, FriendO crashed. When I opened the app, I could not see my friends and could not add any friends to my account. Several of my friends experienced the same issue. I tried deleting the app and reinstalling it, but it would not allow me to sign up for the app. Other than this very new development, FriendO is a wonderful app that allows you to get to know your friends better and perhaps even learn things you would never otherwise discover. I hope they are able to fix this issue, because I would hate to have to stop playing the game
- Friend-O, LLC
- 94 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2017 FriendO Networks, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.