The Spanish Moss Trail ‒ The Lowcountry's Rails-to-Trail ‒ is a greenway located in Northern Beaufort County, South Carolina that has become a "Must-Experience" activity for residents and visitors alike. The Trail is a 12-foot wide, paved path dedicated to those who want to walk, run, bike, fish, skate, scoot or stroll ‒ offering spectacular Lowcountry water and marsh views, coastal wildlife viewing, and historic points of interest as it meanders through Spanish moss-draped neighborhoods.
Now you can have the Spanish Moss Trail in your pocket with the Spanish Moss Trail Mobile Guide. With this app you can...
- View Trail features, history and access points
- Get turn-by-turn directions to the Trail
- Search other outdoor adventures nearby
- Stay up-to-date with what's happening with the Trail
- And so much more!
Updating to allow compatibility with iOS 11.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- FRIENDS OF THE SPANISH MOSS TRAIL
- 98 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Copyright 2018 Friends of the Spanish Moss Trail. All rights reserved. App developed by netGALAXY Studios.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.