Introducing FRNZY by CareFirst.
Drag, tap or tilt your way through mini-games to earn points, tokens, achievements and trophies. Share your success with friends on Facebook and Twitter, and learn a thing or two about keeping your body and mind healthy.
Let our three fitness gurus – MRY, TRVR and FERO – guide you, level by level, through fast-paced mini-games that challenge your mind and put your speed and agility to the test.
• Destroy donuts by tapping them as quickly as possible in Junk Food Fury.
• Remember patterns and repeat them in Patternpalooza. It's harder than you think.
• Solve various logic equations in Logic Lunacy.
• Tap to shoot bad drinks like pop, coffee and milkshakes in Hydromania.
• Motivate lazy couch potatoes by giving them a tap in Potato Poke.
• Drag your finger to search for fruit in Fruit Find Frenzy.
• Tilt your device to achieve work/life balance in EquiLIVErium.
Check in on the competition and see who's got All-Star status on our leaderboard, plus see which achievements you've earned by signing in to the Game Center.
Follow us at www.facebook.com/carefirst
+ Added 3 new mini-games
- Hoops Hoedown!
- Skateboard Slalom!
- Netminder Challenge!
+ Minor enhancements and updates
Ratings and Reviews
It challenges you while also repeating some challenges in shorter amounts of time! Really great time passer!
I would give 5 out of 5 but i would like the game to either be more than three lives or i should be able to earn back lives!
Does the app still work?
I downloaded but it sticks at the loading screen.
Good mix of brain games and manual dexterity stuff. I'ma get you Patternpalooza on Insane level!!!
- CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
- 73.7 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.