This app is to take photo or video with front and back cameras at the same time.
With video recording on both sides simultaneously, photographer will not be left out any more. User is able to make more fun and more professional video. Best for video logger, professional news reporter, tutorial makers, esports player, or lifestyle recorder.
- Support full screen preview - no black borders on top or bottom. This provides maximum preview screen size and better user experience.
- Support pinch to zoom - two fingers to zoom in or zoom out camera view.
- Support both landscape or portrait modes - preview and video or photo saved can be landscape or portrait modes.
- Support camera reverse - default with back camera with full screen, front camera with picture-in-picture frame. Able to one touch reverse the two cameras.
- Support different picture-in-picture frame layouts.
- Support using bluetooth headset as voice input.
Read me first:
- This app take video and photo with 1920 x 1080p resolution, with 30 frames per second, which is the current maximum provides by multi-cam app.
** IMPORTANT: this app requires Apple A12 chip or better devices to use 2 cameras simultaneously. This includes iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max or the iPad Pro 11" and 12.9" series. iPhone X or below are NOT supported.
- Chi Sing Lee
- 868.4 KB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Wimlog
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Front Back Dual Cam $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.