Front Page: The Game is a new, exciting text game in which the player creates a news startup EWN.
Your goal is to make your company the number one newsletter in the world.
Can you do it?
You will encounter dictatorial regimes, Hollywood stars, religious cults, corrupt politicians and many more.
Unexpected turns of events, different endings and separate story lines, full immersion in the life of a news company.
All this is waiting for you in the game Front Page!
- Plunge into the backstage world of news and information wars
- Make your company number one in the world
- Manage editorial policy of the company
- Lots of storylines
- Multiple endings
- Interactive system of finance and the audience
- User-friendly interface
- Available on iPhone and iPad
- You can subscribe to get ads-free gameplay, no waiting time and all the chapters of the game for the duration of your subscription.
- The subscription is $4.99 weekly, $9.99 monthly, $49.99 yearly*.
- You'll be able to get ads-free gameplay, no waiting time and all the chapters of the game for the duration of your subscription.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off for at least 24-hours before the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Made cosmetic changes
Ratings and Reviews
I played this game in the span of a few days and the scenario that everyone else describes is lent as bad as they make it out to be. I did pay 2 dollars to keep going but that’s it. It is a little bit of a cheap way to go but it was only a few bucks. I also like the idea of having to wait between interactions because it keeps the game from being too addicting and establishes a nice pace. My only problem with the game is how short it is.
Mining your money
This game allows you to play a few scenarios (maybe 3-5 clicks) before you’re served a fairly long add. That’s one thing, but after that, you hit a time wall after the first 2-3 ads. If you want to skip the 8 hour waiting period, you’ll have to cough up some dough. Now, you might be thinking a purely text based game might cost between $2-5 for the full version. You’ll be surprised that you’ll have to cough up $5 PER WEEK to subscribe to continue playing. That or $10/mo or $50/yr. It shouldn’t be a subscription at all, and regardless of paying for it, you’ll still be scenarios where you don’t have nearly enough money (or the income doesn’t come in every turn) where you basically can’t choose anything, or you’re prompted to PAY MORE to get in-game cash so you can continue. It’s absolute robbery.
Love the game but...
I highly recommend buying the full version of the game. I plan on buying the game this week because of how great the game is, if only it were cheaper.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Intelli Business Solutions Inc.
- 51.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Vova
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.