Embark on an epic defense at frontiers to grow ever stronger and defeat your insane enemies.
Hold to attack! Tap to activate devastating skills!
Tap to recruit heroes! Tap to build Defensive Towers!
Tap to upgrade towers! Tap to level up heroes!
Tap to unlock Relics! Tap to spin the lucky wheel!
Tap to open mystery chests! Tap to WIN!
*** What made Idle Clash becomes a MUST-HAVE? ***
- This is where clicker perfectly meets tower defense!
- This is where RPG elements do exist! Recruit heroes with their own unique abilities!
- This is where you can control up to 3 HEROES at the same time!
- This is where you have no worry for losing your progress! Cos they're back-ed up online in our Cloud Servers.
*** All cool features that people ever wanting, Idle Clash has them all ***
- 10 unique defensive towers with endless upgrades! (More to come in updates)
- 6 unique heroes with endless upgrades! (More to come in updates)
- 50 beautiful, hand-crafted environments.
- More than 100 Relics to collect!
- Many types of destructive monsters are ruthlessly outnumbered!
- Many quests with awesome rewards.
- Lucky Wheel to brings great items.
- Game Center's Leader-board.
- Game Center's Achievements.
- Data syncs across multiple devices.
- Button swipe through the hero list will blink when having event in the other tab.
- Disable Auto button when it does not have function.
- Rescale UI and screen resolution for iPhone X.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Devs need to address bugs!
It’s a good game and I definitely enjoy it, but like most of the posts on here I am frustrated by the lack of attention and fixes to the problems in the game - one of which is really hurting the developer’s pockets. Not once have I been able to click on the timed special offer and get through to spend money on the game (iPhone Plus 7s), each time the screen will go dark and a little loading screen knight starts running with 3 dots under him... and it stays that way forever until reboot (I actually can still click through him and click on the special offer again...). You should really fix that, maybe with some of that extra money you could afford to spend time fixing the glitching, the tiny and misplaced hit boxes (likely due to my device size being scaled up), crashes and loading screen hangs, etc...
You guys have a decent product here, show it some love.
Needs a restart option
I’m absolutely in love with the game but I’m constantly hitting walls that take me days or weeks of constant grinding to get over. There should be a restart option where you go back to battle 1 but now you earn more money. You get to keep the stars on your heroes but they’re level 1. Also 5 stars isn’t enough, you should get 5 white stars then when you reach level 250 you can become 1 star but this time it’s like green or blue or some other color to show that they’re getting stronger. You guys need to pay more attention to the game.
At first I really didn’t think I’d like this game too much ,I really only downloaded it to try it. I was so sick of those pay to play games I was willing to give anything a chance. Thank God I was wrong, this game instantly pulled me in and I haven’t been able to get out since. It plays like the old mobile games, you get good, develop some strategy, you get well rewarded. I have so missed that in mobile gaming these days, most of the newer games are really designed to empty your pockets and not offer much reward. That’s what’s special about Frontier Defense, and if you happen to spend a buck or two it really feels worth it, not like somehow you got cheated. I sure hope you guys don’t mess this formula up in an update. Otherwise, great job!
- Topebox Co. Ltd.
- 112.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2017 Topebox
- In-App Purchases
- Pack of 10 Gems $1.99
- Pack of 22 Gems $3.99
- Pack of 60 Gems $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.