Frontier Secure Content Anywhere allows you to securely backup, store, sync and access all your digital content (pictures, music, videos, documents, etc.), across multiple devices from anywhere, anytime. It also makes it so easy for you to manage your content across multiple social platforms by bringing them all together in one place.
- 50 GB storage
- Content Anywhere application that can be downloaded on any number of supported devices.
- State of the art secure data transfer and storage
- Automatic sync, real time backup and on the fly transcoding of content
- Ability to collaborate and share files with friends and family - securely and safely from anywhere, anytime and over any device
- Share content with your trusted ones over email or secure links and un-share it whenever you decide to
- Modify files and restore previous versions of files
- Backup contacts and messages from your device
- Free malware protection to ensure your data never gets corrupted
- Enjoy the best of online security and protection, with guaranteed 24/7 US based tech support
General bug fixes and UI enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Have had difficulties backing up files and pulling them up on my I-Pad. The original Content Anywhere beat this one hands down on file management. Am considering cancelling this service.
App is great once you get passed the login screen and it loads, too much of a pain if I want to quickly access a file and it takes too long to get into the app. First, I should have to put in my email and password, this is annoying. The easiest solution would be to enable a quick pin access or use fingerprint login. Once I login it the app needs to load, and this takes a couple minutes sometimes because it seems like it's trying to load all the thumbnails. Speed it up and I'll rate four or five stars.
Signed up on Saturday
This app won’t even get passed the screen. It just continues to load. Goes no where. How do I enjoy the benefits of this if it can’t even load. I’m worried the service is going to be just as bad. We shall see.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.