Frontline is a Software as a Service (SaaS) platform that allows customers to manage the creation and distribution of their knowledge base across all manner of operating systems, devices and locations anytime and anywhere. Companies can manage their procedure authoring and updating, technical writing, work instruction and troubleshooting from the Frontline platform.
Frontline is composed of several modules including:
• Frontline Procedure
• Frontline AR
• Frontline Virtual Training
• Frontline Analytics
Frontline Procedure is the centralized web-based authoring tool where the administrator can set up projects, assign roles and tasks and control permissions for team members. Admins can easily create new procedures using a visual drag-and-drop UI that even your grandma can figure out.
The Frontline App is supplementary to the Frontline service suite that allows mobile users to display and follow along with published procedures, initiate remote AR support sessions (Frontline AR), and both assign and receive tasks. The Frontline App has three modules in it:
• Knowledge Base
• Frontline AR
Frontline Feature list
• EDITOR: Our editor features a drag-and-drop canvas that allows you to create step-by-step procedures quickly and easily. Users can create all manner of procedures ranging from simple linear procedures to complex decision tree troubleshooting. By connecting various available supporting media (short clips, images or graphs) you can greatly reduce human error.
• COLLABORATORS: You can assign dynamic roles and a permission table which allows you to ensure that everybody is doing only the work they are supposed to be doing. Frontline removes the pain from corresponding with multiple divisions within your organization and unifies everyone to work together in the same place.
• KNOWLEDGE BASE: Upload images, video, PDFs and even detailed 3D models (digital twins) to create procedures that make sure all your company’s knowledge is saved and accessible from one place.
• TASKS: Assign tasks and attach published procedures to them. Remind your team members to do daily maintenance or build a training “to do checklist”. Simply attach the correct procedure you want for the task and then assign the task to the appropriate team member. All tasks leave a digital paper trail that helps keep everyone organized and accountable.
• ANALYTICS: Every Frontline App session executed by a team member is logged and can be displayed as a simulated review. OR when wearing smart glasses or HMDs you can see a recording of the actual procedure as done by the end user at their eye level. Additionally, all session durations are recorded along with how long each step took to help identify areas of improvement.
• AR SUPPPORT: Initiate a live remote video session with an expert back at the office service center using a tablet, mobile phone or AR headset. Frontline AR allows for multiple users on one call and everyone has the ability to create and display AR annotations. This creates an invaluable common language between subject matter experts and frontline personnel.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.