Works with: iPhone SE, 6S, 6S Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XS, XS Max, XR, 11, 11 Pro; iPad mini 4, 5; iPad Air 2, 3; iPad Pro
Frostfall DOES NOT support: iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus; iPad Air, Mini, 2, 3; iPod Touch.
Frostfall is the world’s first fantasy-infused battle royale built specifically for mobile. In Frostfall, you discover and combine dangerous weapons, ancient technology, and potent spells to defeat your foes.
Featuring a fun cast of characters from Doran a curious fox, to Basilisk, a feared sea captain. Pick your favorite and go into battle!
Forge Your Hero - Play however you want every match by discovering new combinations of weapons and spells. With over 7000 item combinations, each battle is exciting, chaotic, and unique.
Quick Games for Mobile - Frostfall matches are under 5 minutes! Get-in, get-out (Pro tip: flush the toilet and wash your hands).
An Epic Quest! - Unlock Characters, Totems, Emotes (and more) through the Quest. Read about the lore of Lhun and the characters who inhabit it.
Climb The Leaderboards - Win Honor as you play to show your skill, and become the best Lhunatic around!
Frostfall is easy to pick up but hard to master — TO BATTLE!
• Updated UI for a cleaner viewing experience!
• Totems have been reorganized into more distinct groups.
• All totems now look much more crisp!
• New totems and emotes!
• Tapping things on the menu will now sound a bit more fun
• Setting to mute SFX
• Added some additional tooltips in the quest
• Fixed an issue with the Battle Chest that was incorrectly showing how much Vault Coin, Fragments, or Arka you were receiving.
• The Drinking Dragon house band is now playing some music to accompany your journey to Lhun.
• Moved the minimap to the right side of the screen
• Visually updated all water
• Dashing across gaps is now possible!
• Voidreaper (Axe) hit box has been fixed, so hitting enemies should feel a bit more accurate
• New Victory screen VFX!
• Shotgun will visually feel a bit more impactful
• Fixed Shotgun audio to more accurately represent how far away the shooter is
• Added a random name generator when creating new accounts for those adventurers who can’t quite make up their mind.
• Various bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Really fun game!
I’ve really enjoyed playing Frostfall. The gameplay is flawless and the art is incredible.
At first, I thought some of the weapons and spells were useless. But, as I’ve started experimenting, I’ve come to appreciate that each tool has its own merit, particularly when used in combination with each other.
I’d also echo the previous review that states there’s no way to buy victories. Unlike so many other games (looking at you, Supercell), the only way to win in Frostfall is to hone your skills or simply luck out.
Honestly the best mobile game
At first I thought that it would be another greedy mobile game, but I was wrong. It has skins and a battle pass like reward system, but it is in no way money hungry or ptw. The devs are very active in their discord and you can tell that they just wanted to make a game that people could truly enjoy. And that is what they made. I would def recommend
Game is amazing. PLEASE Devs don’t mess it up.
This game is amazing. Still at its start, but the potential is here. I would LOVE to see dual team games. It does get a little lonely playing solo all day =)
Keep it up Devs and such. Please make this game great!
- Dusk Ltd.
- 877.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Dusk Games
- In-App Purchases
- Pinch of Arka $0.99
- Satchel of Arka $4.99
- Bag of Arka $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.