4-star rating by the Educational App Store!
" . . . . the vibrant presentation makes the math practice more fun . . . . Most children can benefit from practicing times tables and the more attractive the experience is made, the better. Whether for use in the classroom or at home, Fruit Rockets is a fine app to provide this repeated practice necessary to learn."
-- Educational App Store
“Fruit Rockets is an inexpensive, colorful app . . . . that encourages choosing the correct answer over tapping at random by awarding points and achievements.”
-- Moms With Apps
Fruit Rockets is a math game that makes learning Multiplication and Division facts fun and easy. It contains fun characters, engaging animations, and sound effects that keep kids coming back for more! The game has been proven to keep kids engaged in learning multiplication facts and will boost your child’s math confidence and test scores.
• 40 combined multiplication and division levels, plus an unlimited number of practice problems.
• Kids can practice each multiplication and division facts separately ( 2’s: 2 x 4, 2 x 5, 2 x 7, etc.) as well as practice randomly (random facts: 4 x 4, 2 x 9, 10 x 3, etc.).
• MULTIPLICATION LEVEL - Multiplication section covers multiplication facts 0-12.
• DIVISION LEVEL - Division section covers division facts 0-12.
• PRACTICE SECTION - Practice section with an unlimited number of problems. Levels of difficulty include easy, medium, and hard.
• AWARDS - Earn math awards as you progress through each level.
• BONUS POINTS - Earn bonus points for special math accomplishments.
• PASSING A LEVEL - Kids must get 80% of the problems correct to pass to the next level.
• FREE WORKSHEETS – Fruit Rockets has FREE companion worksheets that can be downloaded from our website. They allow children to practice multiplication and division facts on over 75 worksheets.
• Improves recognition of common multiplication and division facts.
• Builds math confidence.
• Provides a strong foundation for more advanced elementary math.
• Children 8 and above
• Third grade and up
• Students who need help with memorizing times tables
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/quackenworth
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/quackenworth
• Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/quackenworth
• Website: https://www.quackenworth.com
Quackenworth specializes in mobile games and educational web products. Our mission is to develop fun products that teachers and parents can use to educate and enrich the lives of children and young adults. We are highly-skilled developers with years of experience in primary and secondary education.
Quackenworth apps are designed to educate and entertain both children and adults alike and are used in classrooms and homes around the world. We highly value your child's education and are honored to be a part of their educational journey!
Privacy and disclosure
Quackenworth apps do not contain in-app purchases, third party advertising, tricks, or surprises. We take your privacy seriously and are honored to be a part of improving your child's skills! Enjoy!
Thank you for downloading Fruit Rockets Multiplication, rated 4-stars by The Educational App Store!
• General bug fixes and performance improvements.
• Fixed bug that allowed the user to continually tap on the rocket while it was flying.
Enjoying Fruit Rockets Multiplication? Please leave a 5-star rating and review. Your feedback helps us continue to make awesome math games!
Ratings and Reviews
Fresh and New
My son really enjoys this app, he emulates the sounds while playing. I like how it gives them an opportunity to try again if the first answer isn’t correct. Highly recommended for kids just being introduced to multiplication.
- Quackenworth Inc
- 117.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Quackenworth Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.