The free Fruitful Way app helps you optimize your chances of getting pregnant. Track ovulation with
the fertile-window calendar; get health recommendations, romance reminders and stress reducers
matched with personalized his-and-hers nutritional supplements*.
• Quick assessment to determine couple’s fertility potential
• Ovulation cycle tracker to help you conceive
• Menstrual period calendar to plan and help you get pregnant
• Personalized health- and lifestyle-tuning recommendations
• Tips to overcome infertility
• Nutritional supplement dosage reminder and tracker
Get your free fertility-potential rating now.
* Supplements sold separately
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not very helpful
Does the basic ovulation tracker but that's it. Keep trying to sell you fertility pills.
FAM user 4life!
This app is ok if you are currently trying to conceive, doesn't really apply too much to my situation.😉There are better apps out there to suit my needs but it seems like they all sell something!
Seriously this app is a joke. I wish I didn't have to give it ANY stars! If your BMI isn't in a normal range it won't let you continue. If you have irregular cycles it stays "invalid cycles" yet it asks if I have PCOS or any other complications that hinder my fertility. Obviously they don't know a thing about trying to conceive. Deleting this app 2 minutes after installing it. Not impressed!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.