FS Refraktor is an innovative twist on modulation effects, inspiring the exploration of new sonic territory. Sitting somewhere between a delay and a flanger, FS Refraktor offers endless possibilities, from rhythmic flanging to chaotic pitch modulation and unpredictable stuttering.
The highly flexible sixteen step sequencer and LFO rhythmically warp sounds beyond recognition - standard drums beats become bleeping basslines and synths gain a mind of their own, generating melodies from thin air.
The sequencer’s Slew control varies the speed at which the delay time changes - low settings produce sudden jarring variations while higher settings transition smoothly between delay times.
Bypass the sequencer, and FS Refraktor will add metallic overtones and strange resonances to your sounds, similar to a short, reflective reverb.
Carve Revolutionary Sounds
The dedicated filter section makes it simple to sculpt your sound. Select from a range of versatile filter types: Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch and FS Refraktor’s unique Carve mode.
- Delay section with delay time, feedback, modulation and mix controls
- A highly customizable sequencer for rhythmic modulation of the delay time
- Slew control to vary the speed of delay time changes.
- A versatile filter section with Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch and Carve filter options
- Stereo spread control for creating wide out of phase sounds.
- Runs as both a standalone app and an AUv3 extension
- Ability to save presets when run as an AUv3 extension
Fixed occasional crash issues when used as AUv3 plugin
Optimised processing algorithm
Fixed UI bugs
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it claims to do
But MAKE SURE YOUR HOST TRANSPORT IS RUNNING otherwise... you will not think it does what it claims to do. This won’t be a problem in a daw but will be in AUM or audio-bus if you’re feeding it with an app that has its own transport and you don’t ALSO turn on he host transport... it seems to work better in AUM btw but then, what doesn’t these days?
GOOD WORK!!! DEVELOPERS.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.