A stereo delay effect with LP/HP filter, can be used as an audio unit or as a standalone application.
- Stereo delay effect with delay offset, reverse mode, feedback and mix
- Tape-like resyncing of delay offset
- Per-channel state variable filter, offering low pass and high pass modes
- Mono or stereo input
- Clean and simple design
- Runs on both iPads and iPhones
- Selection of factory presets (available when run in an Audio Unit host)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This delay is really good, although it does not sync to tempo you can look up the values for milliseconds to bpm. There’s also an app that will calculate it for you. The option to reverse the delay is pretty dope. I use this delay on tons of beats. I produce mostly hip hop but this could be used in any genre to add more movement and textures.
Bundle is weak needs updating
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.