FTChinese is the Financial Times' Chinese language website, providing unrivaled news and information to China's top business executives and decision makers.
The FT’s international team of journalists has access to senior corporate executives and politicians both in China and around the world, making it a must-read for China's business leaders.
Starting from version 3.0, we have a totally new app.
- Faster: after you successfully launched the app for the first time, later launches only take 0.99 second.
- Cleaner: the redesigned app supports High Definition perfectly and get rid of all distraction so that you can focus on FT’s world-class journalism.
- More Features: you can now resize, share, clip, use bilingual mode, switch to night mode, search for articles, check archives by day, watch video and see what’s hot.
- My FT: you can subscribe content based on topic, industry, area and column.
About the auto-renewable subscriptions
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
2. Price and Service
There are three subscriptions for the FTChinese iOS app: The Standard Anniual Subscription, the Premium Subscription and the Standard Monthly Subscription. The price for the Standard Annual Subscription is $28.99 per year. It unlocks exclusive articles and allows you to listen to English audio for bilingual articles. The price for Premium Subscription is $294.99 per year.It unlocks all the features in Standard Subscription, as well as a weekly magazine called Editor’s Choice. The price for Standard Monthly Subscription is $3.99. It unlocks exclusive articles and allows you to listen to English audio for bilingual articles for a month.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
4. Cross Platform
You can use the services on both iPhone and iPad. If you buy on an iPhone, you can tap the “restore my subscription” button on your iPad. And vice versa.
- Improved the functionalities regarding audios
Ratings and Reviews
Informative and entertaining. Well conceived.
English learning feature not needed
Would be a 5 star if I could turn off all kinds of English learning distractions. Focusing on the content plz
FT Chinese is one of the best media in China.
- Financial Times Ltd.
- 38 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © The Financial Times Ltd 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Standard Membership $35.99
- 标准会员 $3.99
- Premium Membership $294.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.