== KEY FEATURES==
It is the best all-in-one photo editor provides powerful tools that are easy to use.
1. Edit photos with 90 effects(light leaks, old photo patterns, rainbows, snowflakes, etc).
2. Edit photos with 150 great film-inspired filters.
3. Edit photos with 19 professional image tools.
It is also a video camera empowering users to capture memorable moments, edit them through adding filters or music.
It offers you an excellent opportunity to create cinematic videos as easy as to take photos. The only thing you need do is tap.
== DETAILED FEATURES==
• Add frames with multiple styles.
• Add both stylized or plain text.
• Twist pictures, great for adjusting face and breast enhancement.
• Add face-specific lighting, or smoothen skin.
• Add glitch art effects.
• Add Duotone Filters.
• Remove pictures noise.
• Add zoom effect to make pictures more dynamic.
• Classic Black and White look straight out of the darkroom.
• Fix skewed lines and perfect the geometry of horizons or buildings.
• Black and White film looks with realistic grain and the “wash” effect.
• Go retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles.
• The style of color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s.
• Get modern film looks with realistic grain.
• An edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays.
• Bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures.
• Add a fine glow to images, great for fashion or portraits.
• Add a beautiful Bokeh to images (background softening), ideal for photographic portraits.
• Add a soft darkness around the corners like a beautiful, wide-aperture would do.
• Selectively retouch exposure, saturation, brightness or warmth.
• Adjust the colors so that the image looks more natural.
• Rotate by 90°, or straighten a skewed horizon.
• Crop to standard sizes or freely.
• Magically brings out surface structures in images.
• Adjust exposure and color with fine, precise control.
• Edit photos with 150 great film-inspired filters, which are carefully modulated by the master of photography.
• Edit photos with 90 effects(leaks, old photo patterns, rainbows, snowflakes, etc).
• Take photos with 135 filters.
• Shoot video with 135 filters.
• Add music to video.
Ratings and Reviews
Not a scammy moneymaker app
Much better than all the other glitch apps - actually allows you to use a glitch feature without paying a bunch of $$ or having ads every five seconds! Well designed & interesting effects! You don’t have a lot of options in terms of free filters but the glitch option is free, which is what I downloaded for.
Not User Friendly
This app has great tools, effects and filters. I was looking for film effects so I downloaded a lot of free apps to test them all. I had to purchase the film pack but it was worth it, the filters are by far my favorite I have downloaded. My issues with this app is that is not easy to use, it’s not hard either but it could be done way better. For instance, the filters and the other tools are not connected, so if I chose a filter and then adjust the brightness I am not allowed to go back and change the filter (it applies the filter on top of the other one). I end up having to load the picture again and start over. I think this app could really benefit from a display like the vsco app where the filter and tools communicate with each other.
Also, for some reason you can’t upload pictures from the favorites folder. I tend to put all the photos I want to edit on this folder because my camera roll has way to many photos.
Honestly, the filters are great, but I chose to rate 2 stars because what would take me two minutes to do in another app here is way longer.
No Customer Support
I think I already wrote a review about this app, but I could be wrong. Anyways, first of all, I paid for all of the features on my iPhone and they all worked, but when I tried to get them to work on my iPad, it said it restored all of my purchases, but nothing happened and I still had the default filters... Second of all, there are SO MANY bugs on iPhone X it’s ridiculous! Like how you can’t open the last folder of your photos from Albums no matter how hard you scroll down. Third, maybe I did something wrong, but I looked this company up for technical support and it took me to some foreign site in another language and offered no help at all. Could you please let me know how to contact tech/customer support or just fix everything? Thank you.
P.S. This is (w/o the bugs) the best photo editing app I’ve used on iPhone and I would like to use it on my iPad (but I can’t give you another $5.99 on GP). It would be sad to ruin it with crap support.
- FanTengMu Tianjin Technology Co., Ltd.
- 94.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 翻腾木
- In-App Purchases
- Texture $0.99
- B&W Filters $0.99
- Pink 4season $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.