Join over 1 million people who manage their money hassle-free with Fudget. Download now & start saving money!
"Fudget takes the stress out of managing your money" — Engadget
"Good for tracking short-term budgets for the holidays, vacation or for tracking work expenses." — Forbes
“Fudget's less-is-more approach is a Zen-like take on managing your money...” — TUAW.com
CUSTOMER REVIEWS (MOBILE APP):
“Great budget tool! The best tool I have found in the App Store. Hands down”
— Mr_clutch43, USA
“Best budget app out there! No ads and simple interface equals perfect for what it is supposed to do! Well done creators!!! 5/5”
— Ondey101, New Zealand
“FINALLY, a simple app for budgeting. I'm a young gal, and every other app went way too much into detail for me about financial stuff I didn't even know anything about. If you are looking for an app to just lay out what you make and what you need to pay, this is for you.”
— Kristaaaaaaaaa, Canada
“The best! I've used several budget planners from the App Store and this little beauty is the best of the lot. Simple in design and very easy to use - absolutely perfect. Thank you”
— Wolfsbane71, UK
- Much simpler than other apps
- Create simple lists of what's coming in, and what's going out - keep track of the balance
- Learn the interface in seconds
- One-click adding & editing
- Dropbox Save & Restore - easily share your budgets with yourself across your devices or even with a loved one. Save your data securely to Dropbox and restore later to any device *
- Auto sort items by date, name or amount
- View a running balance of your items
- Themes - choose from 8 beautiful color schemes *
- Calculator - quickly calculate values (addition, subtraction, multiplication & division) and insert into your budget *
- Export CSV - export any budget to a .csv file and open in your spreadsheet software *
- Click star on an income or expense to repeat it on future budgets
- No time constraints - use it monthly, weekly or however you like
- Drag to reorder items
- Mark an expense/income item as "paid" - optionally view the balance of only your Paid items
- Choice of currency symbols (or choose your own)
- Passcode lock & login
- Universal app - available for Mac, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and other mobile devices
* Pro Upgrade required on the mobile app for these features
- Fixed white theme layout issues
- Fixed full-screen layout issues
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect Little App
I track my income/expenses weekly. This little app is PERFECT for that. Every week I have a new budget and I am able to input for each week my recurring expenses which enables me to see what I have left over that week for extra things I want or savings. I was using a paper budget book which I like but this eliminates my need to buy more paper. It also allows me to make adjustments without having to erase and make room for additions etc which paper requires. I have tried the more robust software and while they work well, they are just way more than I need. The only suggestion I can make after having just started using it is that there be one more space for each entry. I can create categories but it would also be nice to make a note on those entries. For example Groceries…I’d like to be able to note where I got the groceries. But that can be worked around by adding the merchant name in the category name. It’s just a wee little suggestion. This app is truly perfect and it’s exactly what I was wanting to replace my simple IN/OUT budget calculations. Thank you for making it so affordable.
THANK YOU FOR FUDGET!
This will sound like I'm your mother, but I'm not. FINALLY a way to help me pay all my bills and know how much money I actually have for bills and daily living. I had been using Evernote for years, but quite frankly, for money management it was taunting to keep up to date. We are on a fixed income and Fudget allows me to review my monthly bills easily by copying the previous month and adjusting if I need to. When Fudget tells me what my balance is, I know what I have for things like gas, groceries, etc. I can see easily what needs to be paid and when. Although, I mostly just go in to the app twice a month to pay bills, as our income comes in. I no longer "wonder" if I have enough money for the month. This is a brilliantly simple and easy to use app!
Best budgeting software I’ve ever used in 25 years
I’ve been using financial planning and budgeting software forever, and I’ve never been able to stick to a budget. Too many features, too fiddly, too much effort to keep track of all expenses and get them into the software. Fudget is the first app I’ve ever found that is not only *exactly* what I need, it’s *no more* than what I need. Within an hour of installing it, I bought it for my Android/iPad/Mac as a complete no-brainer. Only caveat: if you use it on multiple devices, you need to remember to save your data to Dropbox in order to sync it; if you forget, you have to be careful not to update your budget in two places. The developer says this will be fixed in version 2.
- Daniel Connell
- 57.7 MB
OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Danny Connell
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.