Want to know how much fuel your car is using? What kind of petrol costs your upcoming trip will involve?
You can work all that out quickly and easily with Fuel. You can manage multiple vehicles with this application, set your own fuel types and record each time you fill vehicles.
Total mileage and difference from last top-up are possible so there's nothing to stop you calculating exact costs – per kilometre or per year.
The app also enables the creation diagrams for usage and prices. It's easy to use and comes with a clear menu.
Features at a glance:
• Units of measure adjustable to meet the desired format
• Statistics/diagrams on consumption, fuel prices, and vehicle costs
• App requires no internet connection
• Option of creating more than one vehicle
For suggestions for improvement, general suggestions and occurring errors please send us an email. The address you will find in the app. Thank you!
- Bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Its a really nice app what i was looking for long time. No error exact information. Just put it it will show you the correct answer. Reliable one.
I just started using the app and had to fumble a bit to figure out how to use it. Now that have kind of figured it out, I will continue using it. It's handy. But, I have some requests:
1. I need to be able to scan or take a pic of my car receipts for gas AND maintenance/repairs, so I can have all my car expenses in the same place (and so I can get rid of all the darned hardcopy receipts I keep). Would it be possible for you to add that feature?
2. My husband and I both buy gas and often the receipts disappear before I can enter the data. I am more likely to enter the data than my husband is, but he might take a pic of the receipt after writing the odometer reading on it. It would be wonderful if we could each have the app on our phones, share an account, and sync the data. That way I'd have all the receipts at my fingertips to use for entering the data even if I didn't get the receipt myself.
I guess the optimal situation would be for the app to scan the receipts, pull the relevant data from the receipt, and record it in a database. My own personal assistant!
The only thing I REALLY don't like is having to twirl the little dials to select every single number in the odometer reading. There's got to be another way!! Even if you left the last reading in the app for me and I had to update it, that would be better.
Good App. Very easy to use but sometimes the App times out if you start entering data at the beginning of your fill up and you don't save it while waiting for the fill up to finish. You then have to re-enter the lost data.
This would be a great App if it had a field to store location!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.