TAKE FUELMAN TO THE MAX! If you carry a Fuelman card, then you need Fuelman Mobile on your phone. Find stations close to you, then use maps and audible GPS navigation to get there quickly and safely. While you fill up, take advantage of specials on food and drinks you’ll learn about only in the app.
Built-in tools like a digital timecard, push-to-talk and maps showing co-workers’ locations make it easy to organize and connect while you’re on the road.
Get the Fuelman Mobile app to get the most out of Fuelman and make the most of your day.
- Find the closest Fuelman stations wherever you are
- Get special deals on gas, food and drinks from participating locations
- Drive to any address using voice-guided GPS navigation
Bug Fixes and Improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Definitely the worse app and feet service
This has been the worse service over all
I had to cancel,, because I was not able to used after activating the fleet cardS,, I called customer service they try to help but still the cards will show decline.. I was it was that the gas station have poor internet connectivity and that was why then I was told I need to change the driver ID and nothing work I spent about an hour on the phone trying to used this card I even lost a couple transportation jobs to the airport because I spend so much time trying to use the card.. at the end I opted out to cancel the account that it took about one month to beginning to actual activating the cards ,, when attempted to use not good at all,, all this times waisted for nothing I am going to put 1 to 2 hours in the gas station trying to fuel my car... don't used is definitely the worse...
Don’t waste your time or money
There is no fuel savings or perks with this card, only Fees, Fees & more Fees. The app will cost you $30 per month to use. This company has been the worst I have ever dealt with. They charge several fees every month, customer service is terrible and you are on hold forever when you call in to resolve an issue. Definitely save your time & money and use another company.
You don’t want to deal with these people
* Customer service is horrible half hour waits at best
* Not every station takes this and it’s mostly stations with much higher fuel costs why do you need that.
* Bill must be paid every Monday or else
* even stations that claim to take the fuel man somehow the transaction doesn’t go through, this is not reliable enough to use for a real business
* Representatives here don’t actually even know the products that they offer
With 1400 drivers, everyone here agreed this is not a service for us and opted to go with a cashback reward program for fuel purchasing.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.