fuelTool is a fuel uplift and (limiting) weight calculator and can be used in general by any one in aviation to calculate limiting mass very easily.
If you or your company supplies information about the DOW, DOI and limiting masses, then your aircrafts can be downloaded into the app, which makes the calculating even faster, because all the relevant figures are already in place!
- Calculate refueling from LBS->LTR or KG->LTR, and split Left & Right Tanks
- Calculate with fuel density figures (after re-feuling)
- Weight calculation (determine limiting mass, allowable fuel or payload)
- Crosswind calculation, with actual METAR info (if you have an internet connection)
- Maintain list of aircrafts (add/edit/delete)
- Download your company's aircraft data (if made available to me)
Update for 64 bit support (iOS 11)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good, Useful App
This is a good app with some nice features.
The fuel calculator tool is just that. It simply calculates the uplifted and total fuel, similar to another app that costs a few dollars more.
The Aircraft list feature puts this app ahead of the other similar app. If you fly several different aircraft, this feature is quite handy.
You can save weight and balance data specific to the aircraft you regularly fly in the aircraft list within the app. When using the weight calculator you can select any aircraft from your list and it will auto-fill the appropriate data boxes for you based on what you saved in your aircraft list.
This app is not as aesthetically pleasing as the other app for calculating the uplifted fuel, but it has more features and costs much less.
I use this app instead of the other one every time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.