Fulcrum is a mobile forms platform that enables you to build custom apps for collecting data in the field.
Turn your paper forms into mobile forms on your desktop, laptop, or tablet using the intuitive drag-and-drop builder on our website and deploy them to your field teams to complete on their mobile devices. Data collected in the field is automatically geotagged and synced to the cloud for instant access from the office.
No more waiting until the end of the day for reports from the field, and no more data-entry errors, illegible handwriting, lost forms, manually matching images and video to records. Access your live data feed for real-time mapping or export your data and attachments in a variety of standard formats for further analysis. Fulcrum can be used as a standalone platform or integrated with existing services such as GIS and asset management systems.
Create customized mobile forms
• Create your own data collection apps on the web with our easy-to-use form designer
• Import your own data to update in the field with the Fulcrum mobile app
• Geolocate your data using on-board GPS or link to external GPS units
• Scan barcodes and QR codes to easily take inventory and manage assets
Works online or offline
• Sync your custom forms to your mobile device, and push data to the cloud in real-time or go offline while collecting and sync your data and photos later
• Attach geotagged photos, video, signatures, and audio to your forms
• Download your imported data to your device to update in the field
• Generate PDF reports right on your device to print or email
Share and collaborate in real time
• Use the web portal to manage field service staff, review collected data, and visualize it on a map to get an up-to-date snapshot of data collection activities
• Share data between mobile collection teams based on customizable roles and permissions you control
• Assign work to your team members to dispatch work orders or inspections to specific users
• Export data in many file formats, including Excel, CSV, KML, GeoJSON, Shapefile, Geodatabase, SpatiaLite, GeoPackage, SQLite, and PostGIS.
Form fields can include:
• Numeric (with range validations)
• Yes/No answer checkbox
• Labels (for instructions)
• Single & multiple-choice picklists
• Video (with location tracking)
• Audio (with location tracking)
• Barcode/QR Scanner
• Date + Time
• Address, with auto-population
• Collect data offline or online
• Integrate with Zapier (Zapier connects 300+ web apps to Fulcrum to easily move your data and automate tedious tasks.)
• Developer tools for programmatically accessing and updating data
• Conditional field visibility + requirement rules
• Route to assigned inspections w/ driving directions
• Map or list view
• Search & filter
• Save offline map layers to the mobile app
If you choose to purchase an in-app Fulcrum subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store after purchase. Subscription price ranges from $22-$38 per month, depending on the plan you choose. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Fulcrum is a cloud-based mobile data collection platform that enables organizations to gain valuable insights into their assets and operations. Thousands of companies in the engineering, construction, oil and gas, energy and utilities, water and sewer, agriculture, environmental protection, and transportation industries around the world use our software to transform the way they work.
Terms of Service: https://www.fulcrumapp.com/terms-of-service/
* Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
From idea to reality in 15 minutes
Fulcrum has been built with thoughtfulness and purpose, primarily with the field data collectors in kind. However, enabling project managers and administrators to conceive of an idea, design it, review it, change it as needed, and deploy it globally with a single click in 15 minutes or less makes Fulcrum the premier mobile data collection platform available, by far. The raw data collected in the field gives Executives and decision-makers the business intelligence needed to make informed decisions that are critical to business in a competitive landscape.
Customized mobile forms solution
Using Fulcrum for mobile data collection saves so much time! It’s super easy to use so even the technologically challenged (like me) can learn it quickly. But if you dive in deeper, it’s very powerful and adept. You can create mobile forms for just about anything! Their support is amazing.
Mobile app hasn’t worked in months
I’ve used the mobile app to collect field data for work, and it worked fine for about the first month that I used it. After that, the app started to crash every time I tried to sync. Even if it’s just one record with 3 or 4 pictures, it’ll crash about 15 seconds after I hit sync. Then I have a useless file that I can’t send or upload anywhere. That was a bad deal for our field techs who at one time would exclusively use fulcrum for data collection. I installed all the latest updates and it hasn’t fixed it. Everyone else that used it at work said the same thing. We’re starting to ditch fulcrum and use another site for our field data.
- Spatial Networks, Inc.
- 34.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Fulcrum Mobile Solutions, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Fulcrum $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.