*** WINNER OF POCKET GAMER BIG INDIE PITCH 2016! ***
Full of Stars is a story-driven space journey game about humanity's survival.
The journey will be a test of both your skill and your humanity.
When a galaxy-wide war destroys planet after planet, humanity finds itself on the brink of extinction. Scared refugees scattered across the stars looking for safety. Luckily, they find you - a daring space captain, willing to bring them to a safe haven. You'll need to lead them through dark and unknown parts of the galaxy, remnants of long-dead galactic empires, and sectors overrun by alien life forms.
* Wildly intuitive mechanics of an arcade game with a gut wrenching story, where every choice matters.
* High replayability inspired by rogue-like games, with branching world exploration and random encounters to make each of your many playthroughs a unique experience.
* A challenging gameplay which highlights the core theme of the game - survival at all cost.
* Upgrade your ship and prepare for the challenges ahead
* Expand and upgrade your safe heaven
* Exciting levels which combine the best features of a handcrafted experience with the diversity of procedurally-generated environment.
* An original mix of graphics where the retro direction meets modern approach.
* Music which adapts to the gameplay composed by Jan Sanejko and Marcin Przybyłowicz (known for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)
* Riftinity Mode - compete with other pilots to achieve best score
- Superpowered screen added
- Improved loading sequence
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing game for Adblock users.
Full of stars. Immediately promising with endless story until you run into the ads that take half the time you are playing. If you are to really enjoy this game I suggest getting ad-blocking software that allows you to click on the ad button and get the rewards without seeing the ad. I find the grind to be enjoyable because each journey is difficult in its own regard and there are multiple goals to pursue. Although I do not experience reasons why there are complaints about money requirements, I can understand how if a player couldn’t grind through the storyline multiple times to get to an end goal like the explorer storyline, it would lose its interest fast. I have spent about 8 hours on the game and have gotten about 3/4 of the way through this game.
Good, but some things need fixing
This game is extremely fun and well made. The in app purchase currency feels fair to collect in-game and the gameplay is very enjoyable. However, there are a couple issues, if fixed, would VASTLY improve the game. First, the music glitch. Sometimes I will want to listen to some music while I play, but if you try to enter the rift(actual game) while music is playing the game will freeze for a minute unless you pause the music, and if you don’t pause it the game will crash. In addition to that, occasionally there will be some lag that kills me, but that doesn’t happen often so it’s not much of a problem. Second, battles. For some reason, during the bounty hunter fight, when I was skipping some dialogue so I could get to recharging my shield, it automatically sent me to the “how do you want to escape from combat” option. With the bounty hunter at 69% health, two people on my ship, and a broken shield, escape was not what I wanted to do! I didn’t have enough crystals to do an instant escape, so I was forced to try a normal rift jump... and it killed me. I had gotten further than ever, and the end of this journey infuriated me. The simple solution is to add a third option to the escape combat choices: don’t escape and continue fighting. The shield recharge also has this option, so why shouldn’t the escape? I hope the developers see this post to fix these issues so I can give this game the 5 star review it deserves.
Incredibly casual player un-friendly
I got this game because of the incredible looking art, and I was not disappointed. The game has so many routes, so many scenarios, risks, Art, etc. It almost was the perfect game.
However, the arcade or “flying through an asteroid belt you were forced to go through” bits are insanely difficult. It requires a ton of crazily precise movements just to get enough resources to go into overdrive and skip some of it. What’s horrible is that no matter what I do, it’s inevitable. The game starts with an easy course but they get unbelievably harder as you move on. I’ve gone through so much pain trying to progress through the story that I haven’t touched and can’t even imagine what the “hard” and “very hard” stages are like.
Because of this, I inch forward about one sector each new time I die and restart. It’s a very time-consuming process that is very annoying and stressful to go through.
Please give us an “easy mode” that reduces the obstacles and frequency of tough areas for more casual players like me. Even though you guys probably intend the game to be hard, many incoming players are just casual people looking for a beautiful place to experience, not a stressful frenzy of meteor-zigzag mayhem.
Whatever next update you guys release, please give it a casual player friendly option so people like me who just want to enjoy the art can do so. Thank you.
- ARS THANEA ROZBICKI SPOLKA KOMANDYTOWO AKCYJNA
- 364 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © ATGames / Ars Thanea S.A.
- In-App Purchases
- 70 Idium Crystals $1.99
- Unlimited Core $3.99
- 250 Idium Crystals $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.