Meet this absolutely inconceivable brain-teaser for true fans of puzzle adventure games. Discover a secret yet absolutely real and unexplored world with a cast of quirky dwellers.
• 50 unique characters – head-feet, single-eyed, ear-winged and long-necked, but still so cute and naive.
• A wonderful and shocking video game for those who prefer mid-core games with a good deal of thought and humor.
• A crazy underground universe full of pipes, hatches, secret passages and traps.
• 6+ hours in this obscure world with hidden threats and moments of pure joy.
• 38 gorgeous locations that create the atmosphere of the pipe maze.
• 8 original arcade mini-games
• Advanced hint system to help you get through the most tricky game twists.
No one knows the name of the main character, thus let's simply call him Dude. Having a good sleep was his first plan for Saturday, however an alarm clock set to 11:30 caught him napping. Hey, and where's a slipper gone? Today just seems like it's gonna be a rough day...
Thanks for your feedback!
Keep posting your reviews to let us know about your game experience! Have Fun!!!
Happy playing! Appreciate your new reviews!
Ratings and Reviews
This is an interesting game. Fun, a bit hard at times. Cute characters!
Imaginative and entertaining!
Wonderfully and creatively absurd - this is a good thing. Charmingly different as it takes place in a busy sewer. Lol. The quirky artwork is all kind of faded and the creatures are, well strange! (just reading their names made me laugh). I didn't think the game was terribly difficult - though there are some frustrating spots. For example, I lost an item the first time I played so I started over; I'm not sure if it was a bug or my lack of patience in hunting the thing down. Because I played part of it twice, I wish there was the option to ask for directions/hints instead of their automatically popping up. Full Pipe is a fun, creative game with good graphics, good soundtrack and engaging play. It is far more engaging than any "formula" P&C game it and I recommend it to all fans of the genre.
Great game. Totally weird but in a good way. I enjoyed the creative puzzles and it was hard enough but not too hard. It took me 2-3 days to finish playing a couple hours each night.
- Absolutist Ltd
- 314.3 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Russian
- Age Rating
- © Pipe Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Hint $0.99
- Hint every 15 minutes $2.99
- Hint every 5 minutes $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.