Full Throttle WOD is the ultimate app for daily WODs, tabata workouts and functional fitness routines.
Download the free version now to access brand new WODs every single day, thanks to our proprietary algorithm that makes sure you never do the same workout twice. We’ve kept all the features you’ve grown to love, like challenges, the WOD timer and more.
Ready to go big? Upgrade to premium for a brand new set of additional features, like exclusive coach programmed WODs from our founder and L2 certified strength and conditioning coach, Todd Gabriel. Pro Features Include:
- STRENGTH WORKOUTS: Bust out the bumper plates and barbells, because we’ve added an exclusive strength component to our coach programmed workouts.
- TABATA WORKOUTS: The addition of these high intensity workouts are sure to make you sweat. Not to mention we’ve added a new, one-of-a-kind tabata timer that allows you to focus on your movements!
- LOG YOUR REP MAXES: Leave the pen and paper at home, because you can know track and record all of your personal best lifts!
- IN-DEPTH CUSTOM PROFILES: In addition to general profile information, you can now manage and save your favorite workouts, join private and public boxes, and record your entire strength history.
- MULTIPLE TIMERS: Thats right! Different workouts call for different timers and all you should have to worry about is crushing it. Our WOD and Tabata timers allow you to track each rep and round with ease.
*** Full Throttle WOD Premium Subscription Details ***
For less than the cost of one scoop of protein, you get an entire month of ad-free access to all of our pro-level, premium features. The Full Throttle WOD subscription renewal will automatically occur once per month ($1.99 USD) or once per year ($19.99 USD), unless auto-renewal is turned off 24-hours before the end of the current billing period. You will be able to turn off auto-renewal and manage your subscriptions by going to ‘Account Settings’ after the purchase is complete. All payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
When it’s time to renew, your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at which point you will be notified of the renewal cost. While you are able to cancel future auto-renewals at any time, cancellation of your current subscription is not allowed during the the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you decide to purchase a subscription to Full Throttle WOD.
Now’s the time! Download Full Throttle WOD to join our fitness community and start sweating today.
Auto-renewing subscription details:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Fixes for a bug where users could not delete boxes.
Fixes for notification bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a good app. There is some repeats at times, but I like it.
Best WOD app on the market.
This is the best WOD workout app on the market. I use it almost every day no matter where I am at. It gives great workouts and always tracks your workouts. The strength component is a great feature. I haven’t seen that on any other app. There were some bugs but they appear to be fixed. I even liked the fact that when I hit each workout hard consecutively, the app told me to make sure I get a rest day! Talk about the complete package.
I’m locked out and cannot get assistance
I am locked out of the app. I paid for a year of this app and it is useless to me because I cannot use it. I cannot login with my email or my FB. When I try to access to help login, the “submit” button does not work. I would raise my review because I enjoyed this app but the assistance to fix absolutely has been awful. Should not have to jump through hoops to request a fix. This has become my problem and a waste of money; something I did not want to hassle with. I could just google WODs to save time.
- TAG URIT LLC
- 95.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Full Throttle WOD
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month of Premium $1.99
- 1 Year of Premium $19.99
- 50 Points $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.