The FullContact app is now Contacts+.
Meet your new favorite contact management tool, Contacts+.
Contacts+ is a cloud-based address book designed to take the hassle out of contact management so you can focus on what matters most - relationships. Truly multi-platform, Contacts+syncs your contacts across your devices (including iOS, Mac, PC, & other mobile devices) as well as across various accounts you may store contacts in (such as Gmail, Exchange, Office365, and Twitter).
Why use Contacts+?
• Contact deduplication - Consolidate all your information about each contact into one, holistic profile. Never wonder again which pieces of contact information are correct.
• Cross-device, cross-platform sync - Your address book is now available everywhere.
• Scan & save business cards - Upload a picture of scanned business card, and we'll transcribe the information & add it to your address book.
• Organized your way - Tag contacts to create custom groupings, or leave notes for added context.
• Automatic contact enrichment - We'll help fill in the details about your contacts (photos, social profiles, & more) by adding content we find from around the web.
• Spam Block - We help enable you to connect with friends and colleagues and block unwanted people, telemarketers, and spam.
Do even MORE with Contacts+ Premium. With Premium, you can:
• Scan MORE business cards - Scan & save up to 1,000 business cards a year.
• Sync multiple accounts - Sync up to 5 address books & keep your contacts in sync across multiple platforms.
• Choose Monthly or Annual Premium subscription - Pick a plan that fits your needs.
Contacts+ is free to download and use, and Contacts+ Premium is available by subscription and unlocks all of the features above. Prices may vary by location. Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
Privacy & Terms of Service
This App is for professional use and not intended for children under the age of 16, and we will never intentionally collect any information from users under the age of 16.
Questions, feedback, just want to say "hi"?
You can email us at email@example.com!
This release comes with multiple invisible but still significant changes that will improve the user experience within the app.
Have a feature request? Want to let us know about a bug you found? Send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent Product but Slow and Buggy Apps
The product concept and the service this product provides are excellent. As a paying subscriber, I use Full Contact regularly and have recommended it to many others.
However, this is a review of the app, which is slow and buggy. Some of its problems include:
- It keeps suggesting I merge two contacts that I have told it more than 50 times I don’t want to merge because they are two different people with different first names, different emails, and different phones. However, to my annoyance, FullContact persists on telling me to merge them. Every single time it syncs.
- It often shows the “green dot” for updates but when I click to see, there are no updates. This is also a major annoyance of the app.
- The app is slow. I have over 5,000 contacts stored in it, but the app claims to be able to handle more, so it should not be so slow.
I like it!
I really like the application but for some reason I continue to have trouble with the syncing. I never get it setup the way I want it. I have a CRM and wish FullContact would work with it as far as syncing. I do know that there are many contact apps on the market and none of them are perfect but FullContact comes much closer than the others I have tried. It would be great if FullContact would allow scheduling with Outlook. It may seem redundant but it wouldn’t be. Outlook has taken so much of their concentration away from their contacts part of the programming that it would be a wonderful integration to work with.
I’ve been using FullContact now for a couple of years. Transcription by a real person is way more accurate than OCR card scanners, especially when people seem to insist on using light print on dark color cards with font so small you can hardly see it with a magnifying glass. Adding tags to contacts is very helpful, I can search by tag to find contacts that I met at the same business meeting or are in the same kind of work.
Developer Response ,
This is exactly the kind of feedback which makes us accomplish more. Thanks for inspiring us!
- FullContact Inc.
- 120.1 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Contacts+ Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (Monthly) $9.99
- Premium (Annual) $99.99
- Pack of 100 business cards $17.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.