Meet your new favorite contact management tool, Contacts+.
Contacts+ is a cloud-based address book designed to take the hassle out of contact management so you can focus on what matters most - relationships. Truly multi-platform, Contacts+ syncs your contacts across your devices as well as across various accounts you may store contacts in (such as Gmail, Exchange, Office365, and iCloud).
Why use Contacts+?
• Contact deduplication - Consolidate all your information about each contact into one, holistic profile. Never wonder again which pieces of contact information are correct.
• Cross-device, cross-platform sync - Your address book is now available everywhere.
• Scan & save business cards - Upload a picture of scanned business card, and we'll transcribe the information & add it to your address book.
• Organized your way - Tag contacts to create custom groupings, or leave notes for added context.
• Automatic contact enrichment - We'll help fill in the details about your contacts (photos, social profiles, & more) by adding content we find from around the web.
• Spam Block - We help enable you to connect with friends and colleagues and block unwanted people, telemarketers, and spam.
Do even MORE with Contacts+ Premium. With Premium, you can:
• Scan MORE business cards - Scan & save up to 1,000 business cards a year.
• Sync multiple accounts - Sync up to 5 address books & keep your contacts in sync across multiple platforms.
• Choose Monthly or Annual Premium subscription - Pick a plan that fits your needs.
Contacts+ is free to download and use, and Contacts+ Premium is available by subscription and unlocks all of the features above. Prices may vary by location. Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. The subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your App Store account settings after purchase.
Privacy & Terms of Service
This App is for professional use and not intended for children under the age of 16, and we will never intentionally collect any information from users under the age of 16.
Questions, feedback, just want to say "hi"?
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ratings and Reviews
18 Months Contacts+ experience
I use the iPhone app, browser interface, and MAC app to maintain a list of about 500 contacts all in an association. I use several custom Field names and the google sheets integration.
This app excelled at maintaining the list of contact separate from my Phone’s native list. I don’t want the two lists to mix so this is perfect. I also use it for my personal contacts in two separate accounts.
The only time I had any issue support was very quick to respond and tipped me off to a potential cause. They were right and I was able to correct the problem.
Developer Response ,
Crappy business model
First of all, i love this software and its features but i hate the way they evolved the software and their business model over time. They used to support one time pay with no ads and no limits on number of contacts to sync to one sync source. I am a great fan of buying software which support single time payment and I did so. This software worked until they made some stupid decision (not to support one time way users and break the promise made to their customers in terms of the features their software would provide to one time pay customers). Due to this crappy change, none of the features listed above work anymore and they force customers who complain to go for subscription based model. Are you guys insane? May be make the newer versions work the way you want and let the older versions continue to work they used to. I do not want to teach these guys how to model their upgrades and how to provide good customer obsession. They don’t care if the changes breaks customers and all they want is to monetize the product they built. Every company is looking at monetization in the end and I don’t disagree, but you can’t ditch your customers. So i am sharing my story so others can learn about this company before spending their precious money on their products.
So, so sad. This *used to* be a great app
Unfortunately, my favorite app has been completely destroyed and I will have no choice but to cancel my paid subscription with ContactsPlus.
My contacts are a MESS - suddenly, out of nowhere.
Many of my contacts have been changed and now include inaccurate information from their crappy AI. This app used to be AWESOME and I was happy to pay $100 per year for the convenience of syncing my contacts across multiple platforms, maintaining a separate address book for my team and for personal use, and the (what used to be) super smart AI which provided suggestions for contact details as scraped from across the internet.
Today, my contacts are a complete mess. Contact information data is mixed up and inaccurately merged with other contacts, I have contacts missing, important contact call notes are gone too. Just unacceptable.
Not to mention the damage done to ALL of my address books.
Google Contacts and iCloud Contacts are synced with my ContactsPlus address book. It would be one thing if only my ContactsPlus contacts were messed up, but this app made SURE to sync the inaccuracies across ALL my address books and contacts lists.
This is SUCH A SHAME. WHY DID YOU KILL SUCH A BEAUTIFUL THING? Why?!
To you, ContactsPlus, I bid farewell. I’m taking my money elsewhere and will no longer recommend ContactsPlus to anyone ever again. Shame on you guys.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- FullContact Inc.
- 104.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Contacts+ Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium (Monthly) $9.99
- Premium (Annual) $99.99
- Premium (Quarterly) $29.99
- Contacts+ Quarterly Premium $13.99
- Contacts+ Quarterly Premium $39.99
- Pack of 100 business cards $17.99
- Contacts+ Yearly Premium $119.99