Join the FullyRaw Revolution! FullyRaw by Kristina is the ultimate guide to living a cleaner and healthier lifestyle through the consumption of organic raw foods. Offering over 100 recipes (including juices, smoothies, salads, desserts, and main dishes) with instructional videos, grocery shopping lists, challenges, educational videos, and exclusive content from Kristina! FullyRaw has everything you need to make living a fully raw lifestyle easy and enjoyable! Whether you are looking to be fully raw or just trying to get more fruits and vegetables in your diet, Kristina wants to help you get there!
EDUCATIONAL VIDEOS AND EXCLUSIVE CONTENT
• Unlimited access to Kristina’s Videos and Vlogs as well as exclusive content
• Watch Kristina’s latest videos for Tips + Tricks on how to stay healthy and keep up with the fully raw lifestyle
• Curated playlists and featured videos
RECIPES WITH INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS & SHOPPING LISTS
• Over 100 recipes ranging from juices, smoothies, salads, soups, desserts, dips, snacks, and main dishes
• All recipes come with step-by-step instructions with high-resolution images and instructional videos
• Shopping list feature that allows you to directly add ingredients from any recipe and customize your shopping list to include additional items
• Ability to save your favorite recipes
• Recipes can be searched by tags
• Badges allow you to easily identify recipes that are Seasonal, App Exclusive, Premium, etc.
• Carrot Cake
• Rainbow Buddha Bowls
• Chocolate Pecan Pie
• Chocolate Covered Strawberries
• Creamy Lemon Garlic Pasta Alfredo
• FullyRaw Caesar Salad
• Cauliflower Wings
• Cream Cheese Recipe
• Anti-Aging Superfood Smoothie
• FullyRaw Vegan Carrot Bacon
• Mac n' Cheese
• High Protein Veggie Salad
• Jungle Juice
• Juice for Clear Skin
CURATED CHALLENGES WITH PROGRESS TRACKING
• Stay motivated to by completing challenges ranging from 3-21 days
• Choose the right challenge for you based on desired categories including Beginner, Detox, and Weight Loss, etc.
• Set a reminder alarm for your challenge meals to help you stay on track
• Track your progress throughout your challenge
ABOUT THE FULLYRAW PRO SUBSCRIPTION
To use the FullyRaw app with no limitations, you need a subscription, charged on a monthly basis.
FullyRaw Pro subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing. Payment will be charged through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Once purchase, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Your subscription may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
FullyRaw by Kristina was designed and developed by CitrusBits Inc. in Los Angeles CA.
For more information about our Design and Development services. Please check out www.citrusbits.com
We'd Love to Hear From You!
- Please share your thoughts in a review! Your experience matters to us.
- Need tech support? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check us out on Facebook: facebook.com/FullyRawKristina/
- Follow us on Instagram and Twitter: @fullyrawkristina
• Performance enhancements to improve overall loading speed
• Fixed issue with notifications appearing before the recipe would be visible in the application
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I honestly have all the raw food apps you can find lol and this by far is the best one imo. All the recipes are delicious and easy to make if you follow along. It’s super colorful! I see a couple of people post about the app glitching I haven’t had that problem at all and that it’s pricey buut tbh compared to all the other apps I feel like you get what you pay for especially if she’s constantly adding new dishes. It’s like having your recipe books get bigger without having to go to the store and buy a new one. I’ve also lost 17lbs so far which is a plus!! 🤗💕
Great first work, but could use some improvements
This app is honestly amazing, as it provides you with the recipes, a video and a shopping list Which just the recipes and a shopping list is awesome in itself. One thing I wish was disclosed was that after you purchase the app, there is a monthly subscription in order to have access to all recipes. With that said there is still a vast numbers of recipes that you can access for free after the purchase of the app. One thing I would suggest is since there are recipes that are free and others that aren’t without the subscription, I would suggest making a tab or something where people who doesn’t have the subscription can have an easier access to the recipes instead of trying to find them in the midst of all recipes. Thus the reason why I gave the app only 4 stars. But great work so far, keep up the good work!
Inspiration should be free
I was more than happy to pay $3.99 for the app, but was hugely disappointed that there’s a monthly or annual fee to access the full app. Going vegan is the hardest challenge of my life and has caused me grief with some of those closest to me. I’ve never been more ridiculed in my life. To add to the insult, the most inspirational vegans I listen to are the ones charging the most. Our planet needs this change and yet it cost money to see/read it. Food consumption sparks the most intense emotions in people that I have ever seen. Especially when you try to tell them that they can’t continue to eat what they enjoy. It’s enough of a hurdle in itself to get omnivores just to listen to the reasons without asking them to pay for it. One of the most repeated excuses I hear is that plant based meals are expensive and junk food is affordable. Charging money for recipes doesn’t help that argument. This is a heartfelt review and one that I hope you will consider.
- FullyRaw Media LLC
- 61.6 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 FullyRaw Media LLC
- In-App Purchases
- FullyRaw Pro Monthly $4.99
- FullyRaw Pro Yearly $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.