Help your child to start learning French with our award-winning games.
• Learn 200 words & phrases
• 70 lessons
• 12 themed courses
Join the 11 million families that trust us to help their kids learn languages.
• Designed by language learning experts for kids aged 3-10
• Course for preschool, early learners & young children studying languages.
FUN FRENCH EXPLAINED
It combines a structured language course with engaging and entertaining games.
Our language course is divided into lessons. Each language lesson teaches core vocabulary and presents words in several contexts to assist learning and retention.
Teaching methodology explained.
Our apps turn language learning into a game.
Fun French presents each subject in a variety of humorous games. Each game trains a skill, like listening comprehension, speaking, or spelling.
Kids play, become immersed, learn at their own pace and gain confidence.
• Learn 30 words & phrases
• 14 lessons
• 2 themed courses
There are many more lessons available for purchase.
Get unlimited access to all learning activities by signing up to our free 30 day trial.
• Monthly Subscription: Unlimited access to all learning activities. Billed at $14.99 (USD)* per month.
• 3 Monthly Subscription: Unlimited access to all learning activities. Billed at $34.99 (USD)* per 3 months.
• 6 Monthly Subscription: Unlimited access to all learning activities. Billed at $59.99 (USD)* per 6 months.
* Prices displayed are USD$. Actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on your country of residence.
• Use subscription on any device registered with your Apple ID.
• Your Apple ID account will be charged after the free trial period.
• Recurring billing, cancel anytime.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Manage Subscription: Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when the you purchase a subscription.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
• More Information: https://studycat.com/apps/fun-spanish
This version fixes minor bugs and makes improvements to performance.
Get the latest version to access all of the available features and improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
You have to read this
I liked it because it was fun but I think there should be activities in it
like maps and levels for older kids .I don’t know but maybe more fun stuff. I don’t mean to say I didn’t like it but maybe you could just make it but with more activities. As I said before I know how much work it is . So thank you!
There’s great features, okay features and features that need Improvement
The best part about it is that they don’t translate. It’s hard to find apps that don’t. The worst thing is no instructions on the games. Play instructions that explained what the object of the game is could be in English without undermining learning. A few of the games have left my five year old nearly frustrated enough to literally throw my iPad at the wall. In the middle, is that the lessons seem to focus on vocabulary rather than scripts for practical use and the verbs that go with them. Since my daughter has used Muzzy already which seems more advanced than this, maybe I should have picked age 6+ on that question even though she won’t be 6 for 2.5 months yet. Is there a way to change the age setting since I think the higher level might fit better because of her past experience with Muzzy. By the way, her feedback is “ the games don’t say how to win so you gotta spend time figuring that out first and Muzzy is more interesting because there’s a cartoon to watch and games after you watch the movie in the Muzzy theater webpage
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback, we'll pass these on to the development team for future consideration. We don't currently have age settings and more advanced levels. These games are designed to be an introduction to the French language. We find that most users enjoy the challenge of working out the game requirements.
Way Too Expensive.
These apps have good games, and last year I looked into buying all of them in a bundle. They were $10 each, except Chinese was $6.99, which I did buy that one. When I was looking at them you could buy them in a bundle for all the languages at a discounted price. Like $30 or $40 for all of them.
I thought That was expensive and didn’t have the money for the bundle then. But I remembered it now and wanted to buy the bundle. But now they’re $30 a piece Or you have to pay a $30 yearly subscription. That is insane.
They games are fun but Not that fun. And they can help you learn the language, but not better than free apps. For that kind of money I should just enroll my kids in private lessons.
If they had been back at the bundle price from a year ago I would have gotten them now. But I shall go elsewhere for my language games.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear this has happened.
If we could, we would love to be able to give all of our content away for free. However, we do have to pay for their development. They take lots of time, expertise and cost lots of money to produce. If you have any queries, please send to “email@example.com”, and we’d be glad to help.
- Studycat Limited
- 154.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2020 Studycat Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $14.99
- 1 Month $14.99
- Annual Subscription $59.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.