Poker Math is more than just a puzzle game; it’s a tool that improves your math skills while enjoying a challenge that has over 500 levels!
How to play:
Using 4 cards, add, subtract, multiply, or divide to get a total of 24. Each card can only be used once.
For example, there are four cards 5, 7, 1, 2, how can we make them total 24? The following is a solution:
- Innovative poker card design and puzzle-solving approach.
- Simple, but challenging math problems using only addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division skills.
- Offers 12 grades and over 500 levels with increasing difficulty.
- Built-in ability to share your questions with friends to get help.
- Step-by-step solutions are available for every question so you can learn the answers.
This game is not only great for students, but for anyone who wants to keep mentally active. Doing basic math can help improve reaction time, logic skills, and memory. And that’s ignoring the primary benefit of keeping up to date with your math skills. To checking over bills to tripling a batch of cookies, we use math every day. Being able to confidently and swiftly do calculations is always a plus.
Improvement of some features compatible with IOS version 13.3.1.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Peak Rainbow LLC
- 40.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Peak Rainbow LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
- 400 Tokens $0.99
- 1000 Tokens $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.