The Fun Timer has been designed specifically for kids who have little sense of time or weak time management skills. Place an image or word at the center of the timer reflecting the reward or fun to be experienced after their chore or task. When they get off task or start goofing around, just start the timer and the kids will see concretely that their fun time will disappear if they don't get back to business. The adult controls all the features to be able to use the timer at each child's developmental and cognitive levels. It's a FUN way to teach kids not to waste time!
● Words, drawings, or imported images can be placed in the center of the timer to create relevance for each child or group.
● Customizable for speed and sound.
● Encouraging face pops up when kids achieve their goal.
● Congratulatory words and sounds can be recorded to suite your child's need or interest.
● Music is recorded at 1 beat per second and can be turned on or off.
• Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Works as described. Looking forward to trying it with students.
Not a bad app but needs some work
It would be nice if you could set your own time for different things. Also being able to rotate the app when the iPad is rotated would be helpful. I also think the encouraging words should be given when you pause the timer to encourage them to get back to work instead of at the end. JMHO
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.