Have you ever dreamed of creating restaurant empire? Hard work makes miracles - from tiny burger booth to huge luxury restaurant chain. Become rich, found new restaurants, upgrade, hire cooks and chefs. Collect all funny characters, earn money and have fun serving food from all around the world!
- easy to play but hard to master arcade gameplay
- new restaurants, upgrades and passive income
- 30+ funny characters with different restaurants to unlock
- Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- lovely stickers
- localised to: English, Chinese, Japan, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Polish
HUGE ASIAN UPDATE! SPICY & TASTY!
- 8 new characters including: Li Min, Li Wei, Naru, Hondi, Li Xiu Ying, Li Jie, Sonqo
- brand new icon, previews & screenshots
- performance improvements & fixes
- new updated logo
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Even though this game isn’t really my style, it deserves 4-stars more than a lot of other games on the app store. The gameplay loop is actually interesting and based on skill rather than a random number generator dictating if you’ll win this time. I also appreciate not having a lives system or multiple currencies to artificially limit gameplay and force you to spend money in order to progress.
The only thing keeping it from 5-stars is a little glitch with the ads that run. Most of the time, the ads run after a good number of runs and work as intended; if it runs automatically, you can skip it after a couple seconds. But if the ad runs directly after the game gives you a chance to continue the run, if you click the X and the ad runs anyway, it plays the full ad without a chance to stop it early or reap the reward from watching the full ad.
Fun game but too many ads
You literally spend more time watching ads than playing the game. And I can’t imagine it requires or is getting too much maintenance because the graphics look very basic & it’s crashed 4 times in the 2 hours I’ve had it downloaded it. I’m currently on FaceTime but this is something I’m only gonna play on airplane mode for maybe the next few day’s & that’s it✌🏾
It’s pretty fun to play, but every time an ad pops up, the game crashes. Can’t even play considering an ad pops up every time you lose. Doesn’t seem like there’s much to do other than upgrade a few shops and buy all the chefs. Was hoping for more I guess.
- DIGITAL MELODY GAMES KITAJEWSKI I STALEWSKI SPOLKA JAWNA
- 469.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- © Digital Melody Games
- In-App Purchases
- 10000 Coins $1.99
- 5000 Coins and 500 Exp $0.99
- 50000 Coins and 5000 Exp $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.