A surge of good cheer, an island of your own, and exciting gameplay featuring a simulated amusement park await you in the free time management game Funmania!
Sophie’s friends have helped her reawaken her long held dream of running an amusement park with endless parties, and owning a little paradise on a tropical island where all her loved ones could come together. Sophie embraces her dream and opens her own theme park, where the fun never stops!
Getting everything to run smoothly takes a lot of work, but you can certainly manage it all: serving impatient customers who cannot wait to start having fun, dealing with staff trying to sneak away to take care of their personal problems, sudden breakdowns of arcade machines, and so on.
Thanks to you, Sophie will open amusement centers in amazing new locations. You will accompany her to space, to the jungle, and even... No, wait, that one is still a secret.
Sophie believes that her dreams will come true when she gets her own island! You can put your soul into equipping the island to your own taste, choosing from a huge variety of buildings, plants, decor elements, luxury items, and much more. All you need to do is put a little effort into reaching the Expert level.
In order to successfully pass the levels, you need to:
- serve customers and keep an eye on the queue
- show the door to any unwanted visitors
- play mini-games on arcade machines (Battleship, Claw Crane, and others) and prepare drinks and desserts
- purchase and upgrade arcade machines
- hire staff
- level up Sophie's abilities and buy magical boosters
- serve food and beverages to keep customers happy
What is on Sophie’s mind apart from her business and from improving her island? What is in her future: is it loyalty or betrayal, a secret admirer or a fleeting mirage of infatuation, a love triangle or staying true to her dream, confidence or timid stares and tentative steps?
How will the life story of the charming protagonist play out? You will find this out from vibrant comics and from her chat with friends, in which you will take part!
- one hundred ingenuously designed levels of customer service in the time management genre
- ten unique amusement centers, and the secret keys to their success
- a variety of mini-games: arcade machines, a photo booth, a food court, and lots more;
- an engaging storyline: business strategy, romance, and secrets of friendship
- colorful chat screens and comics with memorable characters
- an opportunity to develop an island of your own
Share your success story with friends!
If you have any problems with the game please contact our Technical Support (Settings - Tech Support). We are always happy to help you!
Christmas has come!
Sophy dressed up and decorated the salons for the holiday. Snow covered the playing area.
We have prepared Christmas gifts for you.
We also fixed some bugs to make the game better.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, our dear players!
Ratings and Reviews
I hate to rate games but...
This game is really good. I started feeling guilty about not rating it because of the hard work of those who created it and made it available for free. A big THANK YOU!!!
Great game but...
Wow!! Unless you want to spend on average $5 per level, I would stay away from this game. The developer makes it impossible to beat levels without spending a crazy amount of money. It’s unfortunate cuz this is a game I would surely play and even spend a little $ on, but I’m not willing to spend $100 a day to play a game for an hour or 2. This is the worst pay to play I have ever seen. And...trust me....I play a TON of games!
Fun and entertaining
Some levels were hard but I eventually figured it and reached expert on all levels. But it wasn’t easy but still entertaining.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Michail Tretyakov
- 138.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Sugar Games
- In-App Purchases
- Crystal package (+100) $1.99
- Crystal package (+300) $4.99
- The Best Offer $3.99
- Money (+1500) $4.99
- Money (+500) $1.99
- Super Offer! $4.99
- Crystal package (+700) $9.99
- Crystal package (+500) $7.99
- Money (+2500) $7.99
- Starter extra package $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.