funPoint will make your time a bit funny.
Current release implements Mouse Halo. It is an image permanently shown around or aside of the mouse cursor. Activate and change halos without leaving the active application - via hotkeys or from a menu in menu bar extras.
- Halos are visible on all monitors and in full screen.
- Hotkey to toggle current halo.
- Hotkey to show the next halo from a predefined halo set.
- Hotkey to open funPoint panel.
• Halo customization:
- Size and opacity.
- Rotation speed and direction.
- Offset from mouse position.
- Flip the image.
- Select preferred halos in so called halo set.
• General features:
- Customizable hotkeys.
- Common preferences panel for all settings.
- Customizable menu in menu bar extras.
- Can start automatically at user login.
- Support multiple users, screens and desktops.
- Built on Apple's security paradigm sandboxing - reducing the threat of rogue code and malicious software.
- When funPoint is running, no icon is shown in the Dock. The control is through a menu in menu bar extras.
- If you have an inquiry or need a help to tune up our app, please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply in 24 hours.
Small fixes and optimisations.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.