THERE'S NO ESCAPE. Take the chance to FIGHT for your life in this charged-up ENDLESS arcade, free-roaming racing game.
Select your POST-APOCALYPTIC modified vehicle and drive it through the deserted ruins of the wasted world, while trying to defend yourself from the motorized oil-cultist SCAVENGERS hunting to seize your FUEL... and your flesh! Only a madman can do it! Are you mad enough?
BE MAD OR BE DEAD!
- Survive the longest you can against SPIKED BUGGIES, ARMORED FLAME-THROWERS, TANK-CARS, WAR RIGS and much more!
- Use high lines, ramps and hills to challenge your enemies with evasive acrobatic jumps
- Master dozens of vehicles to enjoy a completely different driving experience
- Unlock loads of offensive and defensive gear to enhance your vehicle
- Find your perfect vehicle+gear balance
- Challenge yourself by smashing enemies without the support of your gear (Fury Roads Survivor ""Smashy Mode"" included!)
- Explore a gorgeous isometric 3D “voxel” world!
Please leave a review on the App Store if you like the game!
We use all feedback to keep our games engaging and innovative.
Thank you for playing!
Are you ready to drive… DUSK2DAWN?
- Face the darkness in a brand new map: Dusk2Dawn! Follow the arrow to checkpoints for extra health and oil. Watch your back though, a new type of enemy waits for you in this shadowy wasteland…
- 3…2…1… WASTED! Cornered by enemies? A timer now tells you when you’re seconds away from game over!
- Oil abounds! Follow the trail of barrels to find the oil truck and collect more oil than ever before!
- Graphic, sound, and performance upgrades all around. Optimized visuals, new sound effects, and enhanced vehicle and weapon will make your gameplay experience even better.
The night waits for no one. Play DUSK2DAWN now!
Don't forget to rate us after every update! BE MAD OR BE DEAD!
Ratings and Reviews
Best version of this game style I’ve found.
Great game, lots of fun. I would recommend this game over any of the several others like it. The only reason it’s not 5 stars is because there are just a few things that could use work. The first 1 being backing up. A lot of the time when I back up I can’t get my car to go forward again or it puts me against an obstacle and won’t let me go forward. this causes me to die from not moving. The other thing is the mission explanations. A lot of them are confusing and don’t tell u how 2 do them. I have 1 now that I have no idea how to complete. It says “destroy 1 soundbarrier”. I have no clue how 2 do that. There are others with similar issues. However other then those things the game is pretty darn good.
New issue found. I’ve unlocked all the cars but not all the weapons. However I can no longer spin to get the rest of the weapons cuz it won’t let me. I have more the enough cash to spin as well. This is a rather annoying problem. Please fix it
Love the update + a couple suggestions
I played this nonstop a last year but stopped playing after I unlocked all the cars and weapons because without something to work towards it seemed pretty pointless. I decided to redowload the other day and was thrilled to find that a number of new cars, weapons, and even maps were added. I will definitely be playing for a while again until I unlock all the new stuff!
That brings me to my suggestion, I think this game could really use a longer term goal of some sort. Obviously you can always just keep playing to try and get a better high score but that can only hold your attention for so long. What kept me playing was trying to unlock cool cars and weapons so one idea I had was to add an event or something which allows you to unlock a special weapon or car by completing a couple challenges or something everyday for a week or two. This would make it harder to unlock that item and keep me coming back until I unlocked it. Another possible long term goal that would keep me playing is the ability to upgrade cars and weapons slightly. This might over complicate the game though so I’m not sure, just a though.
And I agree with some of the other reviews... multiplayer would make this game amazing! It’d be awesome to have a fun chill game to play with friends. Either over Bluetooth or the internet.
Love the game though and hope to continue to see it grow!
DEV HELP 2019
The game is great but there is a glitch when you die you spawn and immediately blow up, spawn with burned car skin, car takes off at start screen, enemies don’t spawn (or don’t spawn close enough), and the car dispenser doesn’t spin it just sparks. I only have the laser and nuke left unless you have to unlock them like the Bad RV and etc. ps anyone reading this the games not bad none of this existed at the start from what I saw a couple of years ago the game is still perfect it just has flaws.
Update: it was snowing on destruction zone at the start screen then I started but didn’t move and died immediately (again) and the snow effect immediately stopped when I started. The maps don’t reset after i die. I unlocked the nuke but can you make clear that I have to unlock items then use the spinner. Also plz consider letting us pair guns with armor,smoke,spikes,etc. Dev please respond this is quite an issue
Developer Response ,
• Great ideas! We're always working the next update to make your road rage experience even better :)
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tiny Games srl
- 274.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Tiny Games
- In-App Purchases
- Road Hero $6.99
- Gatling $2.99
- Nuclear $3.99
- Black Mobile Version 2 $3.99
- Black Mobile $3.99
- Laser $3.99
- Pulse $3.99
- Get 1000 Oil $2.99
- 50. Cal. Rifle $3.99
- Pulse $3.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.