Shoot your way through the pages of an ever-changing comic book! Play solo or in co-op, expand your weaponry, and upgrade your hero with each run.
• Ever-changing comic book – Explore the pages of a living comic book where ink is your most valuable resource and each room is a comic panel. Find out why John Kowalsky, creator of the acclaimed Fury Unleashed series, is having a creativity crisis and see if you can help him deal with it.
• Gameplay-impacting combo system – Kill enemies quickly enough to unleash your fury and rip through everything in your way without getting injured. Learn to play flawlessly and beat the entire game in one epic combo!
• Game customization options – Choose either the challenging Hard mode (which will put your skills to the test) or Easy mode (where you can adjust the difficulty parameters any way you want). Beat Hard mode to unlock access to even harder Incredible and Legendary modes. Disable blood and gore if you don't like it, or if there are young children around. Go solo or bring in a friend for an online co-op session. Choose your hero's skills to match your playstyle and modify their appearance to your liking!
• Roguelite with soft permadeath – Discover worlds created by a mix of hand-designed levels and procedural generation algorithms. Choose the best items to assist you in your playthrough and unlock permanent upgrades when you die for your subsequent runs.
• Inspiring environments – Play through the pages of visually distinctive comic books and dive into the creator's sketchbook. Master each enemy's behavior patterns and overcome a total of 40 bosses.
• Premium experience – No ads, no paywalls, no in-app purchases. Enjoy the full game without any restrictions or cut content! Unlock 40+ achievements and compete in different leaderboard categories with your friends.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I can’t comment on how good the porting was since this is the first platform I’ve played it on, but wow.
This has already secured its spot right alongside Dead Cells as a game that I dumped at least 20 hours of play time into the first week I had it.
And now after I’ve beat it and opened up the other modes and unlocked all the characters and weapons and what-not, I’m still playing it a LOT. Just trying to better my scores.
The gameplay is super fluid - even with touch screen controls (if you’re use to playing games on your screen without a controller, you’ll be fine here [after adjusting for that strange-at-first jump button positioning]), the graphics (even though I’m no stickler for pretty shapes and colors) are super wicked, and THANK YOU for including a battery saver option!! At first I wasn’t sure I’d be able to play much, but with that on, I barely burn any battery juice after an hour of play time on my iP11.
My brain loves ya.
My wife hates ya.
My REM sleep is no more.... all thanks to the adrenaline rush of trying to chain together a 300 combo across multiple sages.
Thank you for bringing this to the iOS world. We needed it.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your awesome review! We're happy that you've found the game to be such a fun experience! Please remember to also take breaks and spend some time with your wife :) Cheers!
Awesome…how to dash?
So far I’m pretty happy with the mobile port obviously not as good as using a controller but one issue that I saw someone else mentioned is I see no button for dash…I believe it’s an air dash but nothing was mentioned in the tutorial and I don’t see any buttons…unless this is an upgrade that you unlock but I don’t think it is. Hopefully I’ll get this figured out but the quality upon release is pretty good, and I’m sure will only get better with updates. But how do you dash?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for playing! Glad to see you're enjoying our game. While developing the mobile port, we've focused on the accessibility aspects of the touch-screen controls first and foremost. We've tested and tried different control schemes, and due to internal testing, we've decided to disable the dash function and thus the need for an extra button. To balance things out, we've modified the speeds of the player's character, the enemies, as well as their projectiles.
Worth the dough! I’m a Platformer junkie and it can be hard to find ones I love - this game, like another reviewer said, reminds of Dead Cells because of its quality, playability, re-playability, weaponry and upgrades etc etc… a totally different and unique game but the similarities they share are fantastic qualities in a platformer. Def worth the money. A very unique, interesting, creative and fun game. Love was put into this
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Awesome Games Studio Sp. z o. o.
- 874.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2022 Awesome Games Studio Sp. z o.o.
Play this game with your favorite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.