FutureCalc is an ergonomic calculator, possibly the first of its kind, specifically designed for single-handed use. All buttons are accessible for the thumb without repositioning the phone or supporting it with the other hand.
Two layouts are available to choose from: we call them Radial and Concave. Each can be flipped for either right or left hand use.
- No equal sign: the results are displayed "on the fly", so no need for an extra tap.
- The basic set of arithmetic operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division; the internal format is 64-bit floating point.
- Flip the keypad for use with either left or right hand using the button with two arrows.
- Switch the designs using the settings button at the bottom.
- There is only one CLEAR button: tap once to delete a digit, or tap and hold for a second to reset the calculator.
- Copy/paste supported: tap on any of the displayed numbers; the editable number allows copy and paste, while others are only copyable.
- Maximum length for arguments in this version is 16 digits.
- Works on all iPhones starting from 4S. The 6/6S design is adjusted so that the physical size of the buttons is the same.
Enjoy your numbers!
- Replaced the multiplication symbol • with × (previously, some users couldn't find the multiplication function and left very negative reviews here. Well...)
- iOS 8 and 9 are now supported
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
New Update earns 4 Stars!
Multiplication (X) function is now easy to find making this my go to calculator. Thanks for listening! Want 5 stars? Allow the user to assign the location for each function to suit their personal preferences.
It's a simple, and therefore limited calculator, but it's whole point is in its innovative design and how it allows ease of single hand, single thumb use. Nice work.
Wish I could make this my default app when swiping up from the bottom. What a cool idea.
Need to get used to no = button. But love the tape function built it. Keep designing useful stuff. Kudos to the developers!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.