Each week we bring you a video roundup of fresh ideas, techniques and developments to help spark innovation and change in newsrooms across all media platforms.
Futures Lab is a weekly video program produced by the Donald W. Reynolds Journalism Institute at the Missouri School of Journalism. The program episodes are designed to help newsrooms leaders across the country make their organizations more innovative by providing a weekly video digest of fresh ideas, techniques and developments that can move journalism forward. Our reporting includes:
* behind-the-scenes case studies of cutting-edge work,
* profiles and interviews with leading innovators,
* tips on integrating new technologies across multiple platforms,
* insights from the latest industry research, and
* management tips for fostering innovation at all levels, in all types and sizes of newsroom.
This program is distributed via the free Futures Lab app as well as available online. The Futures Lab app contains video episodes, text and multimedia content updated weekly.
About the Donald W. Reynolds Journalism Institute The Donald W. Reynolds Journalism Institute works with citizens, journalists and researchers to strengthen democracy through better journalism. RJI seeks out the most exciting new ideas, tests them with real-world experiments, uses social science research to assess their effectiveness and delivers solutions that citizens and journalists can put to use in their own communities.
- University of Missouri
- 16.1 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Croatian, Czech, French, German, Hungarian, Polish, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Curators of the University of Missouri
- In-App Purchases
- Futures Lab Free Subscription
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.