Futuridium EP 4+
Get a trip back to the 80s' with the insanely fast, insanely difficult action of Futuridium EP!
Futuridium EP is a retro fast paced shoot’em up with a modern twist, amazing 3D graphic and an adrenaline pumping 45 minutes original soundtrack.
You are a lone starship pilot who get lost in a dimensional loop just before a battle: with a limited and constantly depleting energy bar your only hope is to fly as fast as possible over enormous space dreadnoughts and destroy all the cyan power cubes, replenishing your energy tank and revealing the ship’s power core, which must be destroyed to move to the next ship.
- No special powers, no bonuses: only the player reflexes count. Your ship, your lasers, your ability!
- You can stop and turn your ship 180° at any time, just pressing a button!
- No speed control: you always fly as fast as possible...
- 13 levels
- 11 original music tracks, for a 45 minutes original soundtrack. You can skip them in games like a jukebox.
- A new energy based gameplay mechanic
- 4 different gameplay speed, unlockable finishing the game. The game can get crazy fast...
- 4 different graphic skins
- Peculiar graphic style, full of colours and glithy full screen special effects
- Full GameCenter support, with online leaderboards and achievements
- A credit system: destroy cubes to get in game credits to continue and other goodies
- Ragequit button: a useful feature when the game becomes too hard!
- Cool easter eggs!
The game is hard, and while the keyboard is supported it's a lot better played with a joypad.
What the press says:
"Piloting a nimble one-man fighter craft and taking on a fleet of epic armed-to-the-teeth alien dreadnoughts has never been so much fun." - indiegames.com
"An amazing debut from an exciting new indie studio, and as a free download it is completely essential." - rgcd.co.uk
"Fun as hell, and I can’t stop playing. Seriously, somebody help me." - indiestatik.com
Ratings and Reviews
Add some instructions
I can see where this game can become addictive, but you have to know how to play it first. Thankfully, after some button mashing I figured out that the 'Q' key fires the lasers, the arrow keys moves the ship, and the spacebar flips the ship 180 degrees. From that point forward I spent countless hours trying to destroy all of the cubes on each level before running out of energy or running into platforms.
So it's a game worth having, but it's frustrating when the developers assume we're supposed to know how to play their game by nature.
awesome 3d, but too hard
reminds me of Starfox. very fun, great 3d graphics and all. Very challenging, but its TOO challenging, well, atleast to me. I have so much trouble passing the 4th level. Either im lousy at this game, or this game is just too hard
This game totally has me hooked. I play every time I have a few spare minutes, desperately trying to get just one level farther. It's difficult without reservations--the only way to get farther is to improve your play (or play enough to build up additional continues). I have no doubt that when I finally make it through all 13, it'll be a win to celebrate. Very satisfying.
The developer, Mixedbag Srl, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Mixedbag Srl
- 95.4 MB
- Requires macOS 10.6.6 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 MixedBag Srl
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.