FX is an easy video editor with powerful 1-Click video effects, fast editing tools, filters and music for personalizing your videos.
ADD STUNNING VIDEO EFFECTS & FILTERS:
Choose from an ever-growing collection of video effects, including light leaks, vintage & projection effects, snow & old film, and much more.
ADD MUSIC & SOUND FX:
Import music from your library & choose sound effects to add to your video.
Easily and quickly change Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, etc. And if you make a mistake just click on the rest button to bring back the original settings
FX offers auto-renewing subscription option:
• 1 Year subscription with a 3 day free trail than $19.99 per year
• 1 Month subscription $14.99 per year
• 1 Week subscription $4.99 per year
• You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchases within FX
• Subscriptions are billed monthly on the subscription plan
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Bug is fixed. User experience is optimized
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Okay, I’m very new to the app so I could be completely wrong, but is there an option to control the opacity of the effects? I really love them so far, but the effects are really strong and showy, and my video is overshadowed. There may be an option for this I just never saw, but if not then that would be really cool and useful.
You all need to read
These reviews crack me up ...
first of all ANY app on the AppStore has easy cancellation ! You don’t do it from the app! It’s not the developers fault you all don’t know how to use your phone! They may have not made it the first option (cAncel now) because they spent a lot of time and money developing this and it’s not false advertising it’s called not being dumb ! They want to retain as many as possible to pay for their efforts !
Second if you just want pretty effects for your videos there are tons of options, however I recommend actually learning how to edit if your trying to get into video production.
Third, you can threaten and make all the demands in the world but only with each update will changes take place and KUST BECAUSE YOU TYPE ALL CAPS doesn’t mean they are going to magically make a change for you ! The video quality is what it is and if you want higher quality look deeper and quit expecting an app to be a one click button making your video magically perfect !
Must subscribe to try
First screen when opening the app is one large start-a-subscription button, which you have to press if you want to use this app. So no trial or demo, just a screen designed to catch as many people as possible.
Don’t let anyone fool you into thinking that a subscription is necessary for a company (or any single devs) to thrive and be successful, what subscriptions does is that it suddenly increases the revenue way beyond the actual value of a product and/or service, compared to just flat out selling a product (like most companies outside the mobile world still does). It’s also unsustainable from a consumer perspective when the amount of bills to keep track of every month keeps rising.
Don’t support developers like this by using alternative apps that doesn’t come with subscriptions attached. Even use desktop applications where there’s also more options available without subscription fees.
- SOLUCIONES DE COMUNICACION EMPRESARIAL SL
- 141.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Socem
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Everything $4.99
- FX Premium $29.99
- Unlock All $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.