Compete in the world championship along 18 circuits.
► CAREER OPTIONS
Select your strategy for each race. You can select the type of tire you want to mount at the start of each race and when performing the PitStop (Super soft, soft, medium, hard, Intermediate and Extreme rain)
Each tire has particular characteristics in terms of grip, maximum speed and wear.
► CONFIGURE YOUR CAR
Full configuration of car settings. Engine power adjustments, transmission adjustments, aerodynamics, and suspension adjustments.
These adjustments affect the behavior of the vehicle. Both in acceleration at top speed and in tire wear.
Try all kinds of settings to find the most suitable for each race.
► CAR IMPROVEMENTS
Earn credits by racing in the championship or sprint races to make up to 50 upgrades on each of the cars and increase your race performance.
► CHANGES IN THE WEATHER
The weather will change during the race and we will have to adapt the strategy to the circumstances that occur during the race. From sunny weather to heavy rain.
► QUALIFYING RACE
We will be able to run the qualifying race before the championship races to establish our place on the starting grid.
We can also run without qualifying. In this case our position will be random.
We will have the option of training in each circuit of the championship. Where you can try different configurations in our car.
At the end we will have a table of results where we can compare the results of each lap and configuration.
► QUICK CAREER MODE
Apart from the championship. In this mode we can race on the desired circuit and quickly get credits to use them to make improvements to the cars or acquire new cars.
20 cars on the grid.
Adjustments in textures of the tracks.
Optimization of code.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice game but when you upgrade your car you always beat the AI. AI are dirty drivers. And when I buy a new car the AI will have the old car. In the place of world campionchip let its name be career mode. Make the AI 19 and whith players 20 in all. Make teams. Steering wheel is not good looking so fix it pls. And we need fuel management. Hope you see my review. Great game but as I said it needs those updates.
Great game, some issues (download on other device)
It’s a great game, fun to play and the closet mobile game to the sims I play on my rig. However, it has a couple issues.
(1) AI. The professional AI is too slow, so maybe an extra harder version, or make the AI smarter and take the racing line/ Brake later. The AI also takes weird lines weaving through corners and running wide every corner. Theres unfortunately only a couple corners each track that you have a small chance of passing AI without ending up in the wall.
(2) Cars. The Cars look good but why do they also keep the first cars and not move to whatever you buy if you chose the option to.
(3) Teams. There should be teams and I recommend reinstating the feature where you can change cars colors and have even amounts of car colors. I can make teams, but they all have different colors and it’s hard to keep track of.
(4) AI passing. The AI can’t really pass me or each other unless they have tire problems. They take weird enough lines that make this impossible.
However, it’s still a great game to play and gets a five star review.
I hope you see this and it’s helps you decide where to take the game beyond here.
Needs to be changed
Ai braking points must be changed they brake way to early and they don’t go on the racing line. If the mirrors on the car show reflection it would be great. Ai needs to push harder during coners and use racing lines. Ai vs Ai always end up in a crash. Ai needs better wheel to wheel fighting. If these things are fixed the game will be great Make the Ai use the tyers practically like they will put on hards when there are only 3 laps of racing remaining. Car configuration would be great if it was added again and fuel
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Francisco Ubau
- 227.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Catalan, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © FNK Games 2019
- In-App Purchases
- 5,000,000 Credits $8.99
- 1,000,000 Credits $1.99
- 2,000,000 Credits $2.99
- 3,000,000 Credits $5.99
- 10,000,000 Credits $17.99
- 20,000,000 Credits $35.99