G-Bowl is a training and analysis tool to improve driving skills for a wide range of drivers from beginner to motorsport drivers.
It depicts G-forces (acceleration/braking/cornering) generated while driving a car in the forms of the motion of a virtual G ball, graphs and sounds and allows the driver to improve his/her driving skills by integrally controlling them.
The app also records all driving data (G-force, jerk, yaw rate, speed, GPS information), and can be used as a data logger for various types of driving analysis, including circuit driving. In addition, it is equipped with many other functions, such as braking diagnosis, editing driving data and sharing it with other users.
Product information: https://en.ifulsoft.com/products/g-bowl
- Measuring G-forces (up to 5G), yaw rate, speed, jerk and GPS location.
- Displaying G-forces in the forms of G ball tracks, G meter and graphs.
- Expressing G-forces in tones (allowing the driver to know G-forces without looking at the screen).
- Notifying the driver with an alarm when the G-force exceeds the specified value.
- Notifying the driver with an alarm when the Jerk exceeds the specified value.
- Auto-pause (data recording is automatically suspended while the car is being stopped).
- Braking diagnosis (Notifies the driver of its result with sounds after stopping the car)
- Scoring system for cornering G
- Recording, replaying, analyzing, editing and comparing driving data.
- Sharing driving data with others by email, AirDrop, DropBox, etc.
- Exporting data to PC (CSV format).
- Saving graph images of driving data (into the photo library).
- Full-screen display of graphs. Color setting for Printing.
If you have any questions or defects, please feel free to contact us from MAIL form of the G-Bowl official website ( http://en.ifulsoft.com/ ). Consultations before purchasing the application are welcome.
iPhone 4S or later, iPad 2 or later, iPod Touch 5 or later. (Some functions cannot be used on devices without GPS.)
HOW TO USE
Set the iPhone in the car with its face up and its top right toward the forward direction of the car. The top of the iPhone can be lifted for easier view (up to the vertical) as long as it is aligned with the forward direction.
It is important to set the iPhone in a place with the least vibration. It is recommended to set the iPhone in a stable place such as on the car floor or the center console. (An iPhone stand to be set on the dashboard is not recommended since it is easily affected by vibration.)
After setting the iPhone, park the car on a level ground and touch the [Calibrate] button to allow the app to memorize the levelness.
After calibration is done, touch the [Start Driving] button and start driving.
Touch the [Stop] button when driving is finished.
3.Replay and Share
Touching the [Log List] button at the upper right displays the list of past drive logs.
Touch the log you wish to replay.
Long-pressing a log displays the optional menu, for example, for sharing it by e-mail.
On the replay screen, you can choose a graph display mode by [Mode] Button.
The app judges the driver's braking operation to stop the car, for example, at a stop light. (Additional braking during slowing down is judged bad.)
G-Bowl application has more than 50 setting items. You can make settings from your iPhone's Settings app or from the application's [Settings] button as well. For more details, please use the [HELP] button or see the official website ( https://en.ifulsoft.com/products/g-bowl ).
Fixed a problem that speed and position might not recover when going through a long tunnel.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.