G-Crux, the app that makes the rookie a veteran.For now, G-Crux supports G5, G6, VX, and will covers all GameSir products.On the road to creating a better gaming experience for millions of players, we never stop.Gaming is Winning！
What we got in the new G-Crux?
1. Direct Play with One Click: Covers most of GameSir products.
2. GameSir G-Touch Technology: Save tons of troubles with one click config import.
3. Cloud Backup: We keep your game configs safe and sound.
4. Support for GameSir VX AimSwitch Combo: Support PS4/Switch and other major game consoles.
5. PUBG official access: Experience the best configs from the PUBG veterans.
6. Toolbox for advanced gamers: Firmware upgrade, button test, joystick correction, and more.
7. A community for all gamers: Tutorials, guides, walkthroughs, we gotcha.
1. G6 can be modified device name in G-Touch mode.
2. SDK users can now customize the buttons.
3. Fixed known bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It works great
Works with most games as far as mapping goes, but it could use some fixes to make this app perfect... there are few times after running the app then opening the actual game, sometimes the custom re-mappings of ur buttons won’t register and you would actually need to disc. Bluetooth re-open the crux app hit save and then reopen the game..... it could srometimes get frustrating but overall less problematic then most products out there with their own apps that actually requires an upgrade or watch advertisement this is just SIMPLE no strings attached.
It seems like they finally brought back support to g5 controller. I got g-touch to work on the g5. First time I upgraded the firmware to the latest it upgraded but I was unable to get g-touch to work. I downgraded the firmware and updated again to the latest and g-touch is working with US official pubg mobile app. The only issue I’m having is after key mapping is complete and saved to the controller. I am noticing that 2 buttons cannot be pressed at the same time. Ex. I can’t run and jump or walk sideways and aim and shoot at the same time. I literally have to stop moving and shoot. Once they fix this I think this controller will be great. Until then I would hold off on purchasing. I do have the g6 and that is working great.
Updates ruin G5/G6
After firmware updates the mapping of the virtual L stick is complete rubbish! It’s virtually acting as if it’s “sticky” and will snap a character around. If you press left and let go the character will point up, not stay facing to the left, etc. and still there is no guide or tutorial how to take advantage of any features. It’s all trial by error. The hardware except for the listed bug is quite good and in theory it should work flawlessly but the firmware updates and the arcane software really cripple the experience
- Guangzhou Chicken Run Network Technology Co.,Ltd.
- 74 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020,Guangzhou Chicken Run Network Technology Co.,Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.