It all starts by downloading the G-Plans app and taking our free, metabolic-ID quiz!
You won't believe the information you'll find out about your body...
And you'll quickly be joining thousands of people just like you who want to live a healthier happier and better life!
That's what makes G-Plans different... A truly custom approach to weight loss and nutrition!
Featured in the New York Times, Cosmopolitan, Men’s health, Vogue, MSN, People magazine and more, we’ve helped millions of people around the world live their best live and achieve their health and wellness goals.
What is G-Plans?
G-Plans by Dr. Goglia is the only automated, metabolic weight loss and nutrition program providing weekly, fully customized meal programming and conditioning based on one's metabolic type. Join the community and get access to the full suite of tools available and start being your best self today!
Dr. Goglia has combined his 30 + years of expertise and nutrition coaching into an innovative first of its kind application that will deliver his powerful nutrition coaching into a smart program for anyone to use to get his powerful program delivered to their devices.
G-Plans is the go-to place for anyone who is looking to lose weight, tone up, or eat right for their body type and plan for a healthier, happier life!
Here's what you'll get with G-Plans:
- Weekly (changing) meal plans (with custom recipes) matched to you and your metabolic-ID and synched to your devices.
- Professional nutrition coaching and guidance.
- Programs suitable for many dietary restrictions and allergies - Paleo, vegetarian, pescatarian, vegan etc.
- Built-in exchange list so you can create your own delicious meals easily.
- Calorie, macro and daily performance tracking tools to keep you accountable.
- Built-in recipe generator to keep your plan delicious and easy to follow.
- Dedicated custom support team available around the clock to help you hit your goals.
- Access to our community with thousands of people looking to make change and hit their goals
- Over 300 pages of recipes, Dr. Goglia's best selling book "Turn Up The Heat" and other amazing resources to expand your knowledge in health and nutrition.
- Weekly coaching notes sent to you that explain what's happening and keep you up to date on your meal plan.
- Weekly progress pictures and check-ins to share with friends on social media and keep you accountable.
- Tip Engine - Tips are given daily about what you are tracking and how you could do better with your daily routines.
- We will show you how to workout for optimal results using your metabolic type.
- G-Plans also has the option to pair with Apple Health Kit. Allowing access to apple health kit will make it easy to see information like step tracking and activity monitoring all in one place. Steps data is used to improve exercise tracker (it's mentioned as Walking 3.0 mph) and Weight data is used to show and update your weight loss progress.
SUBSCRIPTION TERMS & PRICING
G-Plans.com is free to download. All customers are welcome to try our freemium program for food management and tracking. We also offer Premium Maintenance or Custom Nutrition programs which we offer single, auto-renewing subscriptions as follows:
Just USD $39.99 per month after trial ends
Payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription auto-renews automatically (unless canceled) at least 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. There is no increase in price when renewing.
The G-Plans app is just like having your very own expert nutritionist in your pocket, creating weekly meal plans that are 100% customized to your unique metabolic body type and supporting you every step of the way in your weight loss journey.
It all starts with the groundbreaking Metabolic ID quiz, created by celebrity nutritionist Dr. Philip Goglia.
Once you take the free quiz inside the app and discover your body's unique metabolic ID, the G-Plans app will design a custom meal program with the best recipes and perfect portions to help you meet your health goals.
We regularly update the app to create the best experience for our users. Here's what we've added in our latest update:
- Added a new feature: Recipe Creator - create and save your own recipes!
- Added new smart tips, notifications, and notification styles.
- Improved various UI elements that gave users trouble.
- Fixed various bugs causing crashes and onboarding issues.
- Added notification deep linking to improve onboarding.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What’s up with the update?
This app isn’t super user friendly but I’ve been able to make it work. I agree with some other reviews that the grocery list needs some work as well as it’s really a pain to try and add or swap out some foods. My biggest issue and the reason for this review is that with the most recent update I can’t use the decimal point when trying to put in my weight or measurements so I can only round which isn’t a great way to track. When I take my progress photos it no longer includes the most recent photo just the first one and quite frankly I’d like to be able to see my progress week to week (something you also can’t do). In the progress section there is not an option to see any progress beyond the last week...again I’d like to see what my progress is over a longer period of time. Lastly, the food plans need some attention. No issue with the meals but when I try to find something else to eat the options are extremely limited. If I’m trying to swap a snack it’s likely because I ran out of whatever my snack was so only being given a variation of the snack I’m trying to change is a pain. I also can’t add a new meal on its own, only within whatever meal you skipped which doesn’t make any sense. I hope the next app update comes soon and with some major fixes or I’ll likely cancel my plan and try another method. This one hasn’t really been worth the hassle yet. Great concept but poorly executed app.
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thank you for your review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and we will keep it in mind for when we have another update with the app. If you have any other questions about maneuvering the updated app please reach out to us at Support@g-plans.com for more help at the matter at hand.
Great plan, app needs some work
So far I’m loving the plan and feeling improved energy and have already lost a bit of weight. That being said, the app needs some work. There seems to be a way to put in foods that are not part of your plan (example, I ate an extra apple and want to log that) but it isn’t functional. The grocery list doesn’t work well- I plugged in my entire plan and went to the grocery store and bought everything I needed only to get home ready to cook and find out I was missing half of the required ingredients. Also I think the portion sizes don’t adjust as they should- for example my recipe may conform to my body’s plan and I make myself a bowl of what turns out to be about 1 cup of food yet the recipe says to add 1/2 cup of onions. I would like the “swap” option to include maybe some easier choices so that if I don’t have time to cook a whole recipe I have another choice or could at least log what I did end up eating. Lastly, I wish there were more vegan options- I’m pretty much limited to 4-5 different meals to choose from and they are the same meals for both dinner and lunch so it’s getting old to eat the same things every day.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the valuable feedback. Please bring ask in chat for easy ways to navigate your meal plan.
Losing weight FAST!!!
I was not really looking for a weight loss plan when I stumbled across a video that talked about Dr. Goglias G-Plan. I had pretty much given up on losing weight and in fact was starting to think about weight loss surgery. I had tried all the other plans in the past, even some that restricted me to just 500 calories a day. Then I dove deep into the Internet to learn about G-Plan. I was both amazed and the success stories I found and also disappointed that there was not much information out there. But I figured that $39 was a small amount of money to give it a chance.
Within the first few days of starting I noticed how much better I felt. My energy level went through the roof. I had clarity of mind. All cravings for soda and sweets were completely gone. My body no longer ached and I was losing weight. The best part, I was eating a lot of really good food. In just 2 months I’ve lost 30 lbs and several inches off my waist and hips. My success even inspired my wife to join and now we are on this journey together.
This plan is amazing and it can work for you as well. I highly recommend G-Plan and Dr. Goglia is a blessing in my life.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the valuable feedback. Congratulations on your success so far and we look forward to continuing this journey with you.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Goglia Nutrition, LLC
- 148.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Goglia Nutrition LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $39.99
- Managed Plan $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.