The G-Sight Laser Training Pro Mobile Application takes dry-fire training to the next level, allowing you to safely train when you can't get to the shooting range. This app will record your laser shots so you can review your performance and improve your technique. It requires no special targets; use your favorite paper targets.
After making absolutely sure firearms are unloaded and no live ammo is in your training area, align the target edges as closely as possible to the screen edges and press start. The app will automatically calibrate. Return to your shooting position and begin training. When your session is complete you can review all your shots by swiping right or left. Press the “Train Again” button to restart your training. Sessions are up to 5 minutes long.
-Use an iPhone 5C or newer. Older devices may not be powerful enough. If you see a black screen, when trying to set up, your device may be too slow to use it.
-Suggest you run a “Test Setup” before starting. It will let you know if there’s any potential issues.
-Avoid bright light, especially sunlight on or near the target. If you see large patches of light reflecting off the target in your phone screen, you may encounter detection issues.
-Avoid using damaged targets. Creases on the target, or on the edges of the target may reflect light as well. The target on the back of older user manuals will likely give problems.
-Avoid having shiny targets or shiny objects, especially tape on or near the target.
-Avoid having constantly changing lighting such as shadows on or near the target.
-Avoid shaking the phone/target while in a session.
-Phone should be placed within a yard of the target.
For best performance performance, this app is intended for use with G-Sight branded ELMS and Gen 2 training lasers only. It may work with others without guarantee.
1. Free Training Session Shots upgraded to 14 shots.
2. Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad... has potential!!
Works great with the g sight laser for 9mm. The problem I have is with the shot timer. It seems there some misunderstanding on either my part or the developer. In the Settings, where it says “shots per session” that is not how many shots you can shoot per session. Which I’m sure is language barrier. And “Number of sessions” turns out to be the number of shots per session. Please fix this.
Great laser, mediocre app
The laser is high quality and works great. It comes in a nice carrying case with spare batteries. The app is ok for beginners. I purchased all the upgrades and they all work fine but other brands have apps that are far far superior. My G-Sight works with those apps. Things that would bring me back to G-sight app:
1: Add screen mirroring via bluetooth or wifi so shooters can stand far away from the target and see each hit clearly on the TV and have the voice announce the hit and direction ie 9 at 1 o’clock 8 at 6 o’clock
2. Add a reset via shooting at a reset button near the target vice having to walk up and touch the phone to restart each session
3. Add a tracker for multiple shooters so we can compete or track our progress if two guys want to take turns shooting
4. Add to settings where I can tell the app how far away I am standing so I can save sessions and review my accuracy and progress at several shooting distances over the weeks and months.
5. Make an online shooting contest using the app so we can challenge our friends. Not sure how to keep people from cheating unless the selfie camera can show the shooter just before told to fire and they have less than one second to shoot when the app switches to the camera on the target. You guys want my money, you figure it out.
Thanks for a great training aid. Hope the new management takes G-sight to new levels of success!
Good laser terrible terrible app
I’ve been using this product consistently for 3 months now. Every night 30 minutes to an hour. The laser module (bullet) that’s inserted into your firearm seats well and does what it’s supposed to do when struck by the firing pin. I’ve never had an issue with the device firing the laser. The issue lies in the software, the app. It’s terrible, there’s no other way to put it. The app recognizes and records maybe 20% of my laser hits. I’ve followed the instructions as to setting up the target in the cameras viewer letter by letter and still have this issue, running the app on a iPhone X. I wish I could throw the app out of the window but that would mean I have to throw my phone. I also paid for the paid version thinking the free version had limitations, no the app is just terrible. I will not recommend this product to anyone.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Chi Chang Liu
- 15.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © Guidance Sports
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Shots Upgrade $4.99
- Shot Timer $4.99
- Auto Grouping Analysis $4.99
- Trigger Pull Analysis $4.99